do you ever have those dreams where.....

skankin' out

your sexin the most random chick that you knowlike i jus had a dream that i was lashin one chick from work, the thing is before i went to bed i wasnt even thinking about her, in fact the last time i was thiking about her was a week ago at work when i was with her.im goin to work soon but its gonna be awkward facing her lolanyone had this?

your sexin the most random chick that you knowlike i jus had a dream that i was lashin one chick from work, the thing is before i went to bed i wasnt even thinking about her, in fact the last time i was thiking about her was a week ago at work when i was with her.im goin to work soon but its gonna be awkward facing her lolanyone had this?
It's natural.I'm sure you will be unintentionally avoiding all eye contact, which will be seen as clear as day to others. lol

Had a dream like this one time. Me and some fat ting at work who I dont ever think about were havin sexy time in my yard. Hear the joke now...I got up in the morning to go about my business, then I get a text from her asking how I am and if I'm coming work today and whatnot. So I just replied to it as normal, then after about 3 or 4 texts I told her I had a dream about her then she goes OMGGG me too, thats why I texed you this morning.I asked her what happened but she was too shy to tell me, then I just told her about mine and she couldnt believe it. She had exactly the same dream on the same night.Couple hours passed while she was working, then she texts me again in the evening and asked me if I think it happened for a reason and all that jazz. I just told her straight...look I aint being funny or nothing but that was just a freak coincidence, it means nothing at all.She didnt wanna accept it though, and started saying nah it must mean something coz how can we both have the same dream about each other on the same night, it must mean we're meant to be.Kmt.I started ignoring her texts after that, then she phoned me nuff late and goes "oi one more thing.....in the dream, what would you give me out of 10?"I told her she gets a 1, then she hang up. End of discussion.

Had a dream like this one time. Me and some fat ting at work who I dont ever think about were havin sexy time in my yard. Hear the joke now...I got up in the morning to go about my business, then I get a text from her asking how I am and if I'm coming work today and whatnot. So I just replied to it as normal, then after about 3 or 4 texts I told her I had a dream about her then she goes OMGGG me too, thats why I texed you this morning.I asked her what happened but she was too shy to tell me, then I just told her about mine and she couldnt believe it. She had exactly the same dream on the same night.Couple hours passed while she was working, then she texts me again in the evening and asked me if I think it happened for a reason and all that jazz. I just told her straight...look I aint being funny or nothing but that was just a freak coincidence, it means nothing at all.She didnt wanna accept it though, and started saying nah it must mean something coz how can we both have the same dream about each other on the same night, it must mean we're meant to be.Kmt.I started ignoring her texts after that, then she phoned me nuff late and goes "oi one more thing.....in the dream, what would you give me out of 10?"I told her she gets a 1, then she hang up. End of discussion.
LMFAOI dream of lashing chicks most of the time.

Yep, have these dreams all the time.More time I'm banging female friends of mine in my dreams.(The friend zone is a real bitch sometimes). biggrin.gif

You ever wake up just before you buss? i hate that
nah nah nahworst is when ur all touchin her up n sh*t, go to stick it in n buss straight away from like one pumphappened to me like twice, man was pissed, but happy at the same time that it was juss a dream
lol i had thisbarely had any time to enjoy it aswell pissed

• 3 weeks later...
quite often infact
biggrin.gif:D

Guest Seriouss

I had a dream the other night that I had discovered a new way to move super fast which involved holding something really heavy and backflipping so that the weight carried you forwards. I really thought I was going to be rich for a second when I woke up and then I was like 'Er, thats just dumb'