Who killed Maddie?

Steven

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found it funny Oh well there fault
What do you mean "Oh well, their fault" ?It's not the kid's fault is it?And you can see where teenagers get it from when they have s to look up to.
Bruv I got bare Madeline jokes that if I said to your face you wouldnt be able to help but laugh.
I wouldn't laugh mate.I got a heart.

What do you mean "Oh well, their fault" ?It's not the kid's fault is it?And you can see where teenagers get it from when they have s to look up to.
Bruv I got bare Madeline jokes that if I said to your face you wouldnt be able to help but laugh.
So have I but sometimes its the sick things that shouldnt be said that are funny.

So have I but sometimes its the sick things that shouldnt be said that are funny.
True in ome cases..But IMO not where a child is concerned.

I have one of Toni Anne Byfield, 7 year old shooting victim in Harlesden now THAT is f*cking hillarious.
first id like to say i didnt laugh at that maddie thingbut i also have a "joke" about damilola taylorits soo not funny, that when i tell it people are silent for about ten seconds then they laugh, proper strange