Glory hunters

Guest Its Me Bitches

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

most man utd fans are glory hunters still, coz they dont even live in manchester or lived there, they just started supporting them after the treble.*smh*i supported arsenal all my life still and they're a north london club. check the location.
i've been a united fan from when i was about 3/4 i'm 20 nowi used to liv within walking distance of old trafford stadium i only moved last year and now old trafford is virtually on my road

bare guys support chelsea now wearing chelsea tops 4 years ago u never saw no one in a chelsea top
I supported Chelsea around 1998 because of zola and flo then wrestling took over my childhood then i switch to arsenal.

bare guys support chelsea now wearing chelsea tops 4 years ago u never saw no one in a chelsea top
I supported Chelsea around 1998 because of zola and flo then wrestling took over my childhood then i switch to arsenal.
BRAP DAT TEAM WAS BIGCHELSEA WAS MY SECOND TEAM BACK THENNOW ITZ VILLA COZ YOUNG, AGBONLAHOR AND BARRY R TO SICK

swear down i can't remember a single arsenal fan back in primary school,i can only remember seeing loads of arsenal fans when this shirt was about, 74131085pt8.jpgswear it was like the first time i ever seen arsenal fans wearing their top around about.
Man had that blue one

Guest M12 Part 2

i hate to admit it but most of the london united fans on here are bait glory hunters.ang tight the man who say "we are gonna get beat this week against Sunderland cos fergie is sh*t" and then when we win they are cool, like say they were backing united from the beginning.

i hate to admit it but most of the london united fans on here are bait glory hunters.
i will be real when i was about 11/12 (92/93 ish) that was when i started gettin it to football more time most heads supported arsenal or liverpool dad & bro were spurs fans but more time im not from a family that loves football my dads any fan still like man see her cheering arsenal on so i no i aint a tru fan my bro was to road tobe deeo in to footybut anyway main reason y i started supporting man utd is tru i like 3 players (giggs sharp & Kanchelskis) & cos i see them badding up a few teams wud u say im a glory hunter ??more time i dont care still btw i do hav a soft spot for spurs if i supported a london club it wud be them

the way i see it,unless you have a season ticket and attend 90% of your teams games (including away and europe in some cases) you can't call no one a glory hunter without casting doubt on yourself.because the people that fall into that category don't really see you as a REAL fan, because turning up to the odd game when it suits you doesn't cut it with them.

the way i see it,unless you have a season ticket and attend 90% of your teams games (including away and europe in some cases) you can't call no one a glory hunter without casting doubt on yourself.because the people that fall into that category don't really see you as a REAL fan, because turning up to the odd game when it suits you doesn't cut it with them.
Truth

1957 FA Cup final between Utd and Villa (we lost 2-1) was the day ALL of my Dads side of the family started supporting UtdMy great Grandad stitched up a ball for that gameAll my family supports them apart from one of my uncles who supports Palace because he moved to Selhurst and became a HooliganAll this glory hunter talk is air. EVERY successful team gets it and im not gonna lie us and Liverpool are the 2 who get the most but Arsenal get pure aswell but because they are from London it somehow makes it acceptableThe fact is ALOT of the Utd fans from London that I know have supported them from the day they were born due to their Dads but ALOT of Arsenal fans didn't, they used to support other teams but changed to Arsenal and use the 'but i'm from London' excuseJust put this talk to bed now it's tedious

The fact is ALOT of the Utd fans from London that I know have supported them from the day they were born due to their Dads but ALOT of Arsenal fans didn't, they used to support other teams but changed to Arsenal and use the 'but i'm from London' excuseJust put this talk to bed now it's tedious

the way i see it,unless you have a season ticket and attend 90% of your teams games (including away and europe in some cases) you can't call no one a glory hunter without casting doubt on yourself.
Damn, you got meI admit it, I supported West Ham to be a glory hunter. All those trophies we've won over the last few seasons just made me wanna be a part of the glory.

If you started supporting liverpool between 1992-1999 you are NOT a glory hunterfinishing 6th every season isn't seen as gloryI started supporting the club during the 1996 cup final as my uncles were liverpudlians and one sent me a shirt and with Fowler being my favourite player two and two became one and bam I wa hooked.I know for a fact I'm not a glory hunter as I supported the club through its shittest spell how would I know that it would become a top club again from 2005 onwards?It is like West Ham and Spurs supporters becoming top top european clubs in 2009 and everyone calling you a glory hunter even though you supported your club long before that and you were sh*t when you started your support and someone else saying 'your just another glory hunter'.If I wanted to be one I would support Real Madrid or Man Utd