90's Kids.

Roots

--I'LL SWAP YOU MY SQUIRTLE FOR YOUR SHINY GARYDOS!-NO WAY THAT AINT EVEN WORTH IT*flicks through pokemon card album*-OKAY OKAY ILL SWAP YOU MY NINETAILS FOR YOUR CHARMELEON-*thinks about it....knows that he could easliy bump him for his ninetails*-OKAY YEAH THATS WORTH ITLOL blatant bump lol Ninetails has way more HP than Charmeleon LOLStandard procedures that were taking place in the PlaygroundEven parents were coming to my door with their kids who wanted to trade LOL

--I'LL SWAP YOU MY SQUIRTLE FOR YOUR SHINY GARYDOS!-NO WAY THAT AINT EVEN WORTH IT*flicks through pokemon card album*-OKAY OKAY ILL SWAP YOU MY NINETAILS FOR YOUR CHARMELEON-*thinks about it....knows that he could easliy bump him for his ninetails*-OKAY YEAH THATS WORTH ITLOL blatant bump lol Ninetails has way more HP than Charmeleon LOLStandard procedures that were taking place in the PlaygroundEven parents were coming to my door with their kids who wanted to trade LOL
lol standard procedure inn the playground, i once bumped sum1 for a DarkBlastoise Shiny, for 2 ne swag cards. the breh was pissd few days later wen i told him i sold it for 5 pound loll

lol calm down dear

Guest StabiloBossman

Sonic And Knuckles Was The One Best Christmas Present I Gt When I Was YoungerShiny Blastoise Was The Don I Wernt Really Into That Bollocks But That One Was Sick

those monster yogurts wernt bad however my memory is blurredwat about pogs wer they the things i use to collect star wars promotionals of from doritos packets
Pogs were sickI had EVERY SINGLE one.I remember they had the normal ones 1-100, then they brought another special addiction. Plus, I had all the sick slammers, I was only the person I knew that had the solid bronze slammer biggrin.gif When i drew for the bronze slammer, people already knew the deal, they didn't even play, they jus handed over the pogs :D