songs you are in denial about

revs

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ayo Technology.I feel so dirty when I listen to it but it's such a catchy song. Can't believe I got caught by the bait marketing scheme of a sick beat, sh*t rapper and sick hook by a white man.Couple tunes by Fightstar, hate these guys but they're actually quite good.Avenged Sevenfold & My Chemical Romance, they're a disgrace to Metal but song of their tunes are just too gully.

why did you highlight the fact that jt is white ?im not being awkward here , just curious to know why you put a ' white man ' are fightstar the sh*t band that the charlie guy from busted put together once busted had gone busted ?

why did you highlight the fact that jt is white ?im not being awkward here , just curious to know why you put a ' white man ' are fightstar the sh*t band that the charlie guy from busted put together once busted had gone busted ?
I swear since the post up your pic thread, youve been over sensitive to the word White

I swear since the post up your pic thread, youve been over sensitive to the word White
lol what ? just because i commented on two specific posts on here tonight im just noticing certain things on here thats all

Ayo Technology.I feel so dirty when I listen to it but it's such a catchy song. Can't believe I got caught by the bait marketing scheme of a sick beat, sh*t rapper and sick hook by a white man.Couple tunes by Fightstar, hate these guys but they're actually quite good.Avenged Sevenfold & My Chemical Romance, they're a disgrace to Metal but song of their tunes are just too gully.
i like Fightstar

I was so denial about this song I would lie to myself, but then I saw this video and it made it a little bit comfortable. Erm... No homo. It just gave me jokes...But other songs done by artists like M.I.A and sh*t, I'm not denial, because in my eyes she makes good music, I couldn't give a damn if you hated her...Also I'm not denial about Indie music, I love it.