Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

if its anything like villas its f*ck*ng sh*t and i dont recommend it unless you go on your ownthey are never next to each other (the tickets)always have to go down villa park and get them all changed and switched around before the games otherwise we're in different blocks/tiersits ok at some grounds where the stewards arnt that bad and you can just stand up and squash in together, but some games, spurs for example, 2 of us in upper tier on our own and they kept trying to get us to sit down,obviously no one does for long but its dumb when your mates ticket seat is the other side of the blockps, again if its like villas, you pay for each ticket per game individually and it goes straight out of your bank account and comes through your doorand you have to pay a 1 off admin fee for delivery etc at the start (villas is £20)

i didnt know there was away season tickets, i thought everyone had to apply for a place for each away ticket they wanted??you going to sell your season ticket man?
there is, I just dunno the pricesif its the same as just paying for each individually then thats weak, only benefit would be getting arsenal away cos its the one game I dont have enough loyalty points forIf I end up getting it I got a friend ill sell it to but keepo it as mine when I want it back (for next year)park lane season ticket in blck 32 will never fully leave meits mainly cos im in the midlands next year for a year so coming back to ldn every other week is a bit long and while going away every week would be a bit long it would be about the same travel cos the midlands is sort of nearish everywhereplus going away>>>>>>home atmospheres are sh*t these days