Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Martin Skrtel has given Rafael Benitez a major boost ahead of the opening weekend of the season by making a successful comeback from injury earlier today. Skrtel came through a run-out in a behind closed doors friendly against Oldham at the Academy, in which Lucas and Daniel Ayala were on the scoresheet in a 2-0 win. The Slovakian defender has been out of action since picking up a hamstring injury against Thailand last month, and his return to action will come as a massive boost to the Reds ahead of Sunday's opening fixture at Tottenham.
skrteltraining2.jpgskrteltraining3.jpgskrteltraining4.jpglmao at the pictures, man is a serious beast...

LONDON - Tottenham Hotspur midfielder David Bentley apologised to his Premier League club and fans on Thursday after being charged with drink driving following a car crash.The 24-year-old winger, who has nine England caps, crashed his car into a lamp post in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire in the early hours of Thursday morning and was arrested at the scene Herts police said."I should like to apologise to my club and the supporters for my actions which led to my car accident last night and my subsequent charge," Bentley said in a statement on the Spurs website."It was wholly unacceptable and I fully appreciate that as a professional footballer I have a duty to behave in a reputable and responsible manner."I am thankful that nobody was injured in the accident. This has been a wake-up call for me both personally and professionally," he added.Bentley, who joined Spurs from Blackburn Rovers in July 2008, has been on the fringes of the Tottenham first team since manager Harry Redknapp took charge last October.He has been bailed and will return to St Albans Magistrates on August 28.

LONDON - Tottenham Hotspur midfielder David Bentley apologised to his Premier League club and fans on Thursday after being charged with drink driving following a car crash.The 24-year-old winger, who has nine England caps, crashed his car into a lamp post in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire in the early hours of Thursday morning and was arrested at the scene Herts police said."I should like to apologise to my club and the supporters for my actions which led to my car accident last night and my subsequent charge," Bentley said in a statement on the Spurs website."It was wholly unacceptable and I fully appreciate that as a professional footballer I have a duty to behave in a reputable and responsible manner."I am thankful that nobody was injured in the accident. This has been a wake-up call for me both personally and professionally," he added.Bentley, who joined Spurs from Blackburn Rovers in July 2008, has been on the fringes of the Tottenham first team since manager Harry Redknapp took charge last October.He has been bailed and will return to St Albans Magistrates on August 28.
12th May 2009 -
"I'll implement a strong rule next season that drinking is a no-no here," Redknapp told the Sun newspaper. "Footballers should dedicate their lives to playing." He added: "Footballers should not drink. You shouldn't put diesel in a Ferrari. I know it's hard but they are earning big money, they are role models to kids."
Harry>>>>

-------------------Gomes---------------------Corluka-----Bassong-----King--------BAELennon-----Palacios-----Jenas-------Modric------------Pav----------Defoe------------
I like that team but if jenas is off to villa, wouldn't mind seeing KPB in the middle

-------------------Gomes---------------------Corluka-----Bassong-----King--------BAELennon-----Palacios-----Jenas-------Modric------------Pav----------Defoe------------
I like that team but if jenas is off to villa, wouldn't mind seeing KPB in the middle
f*ck that has to be Hudd

Guest faze .
i swear if i see o'hara starting i will be f*ck*ng pissed....
Thinking the same thing
GDS should even be in with a look in before him but you know what harrys like......