Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

1. Manchester United.2. Manchester City.3. Chelsea.4. Arsenal.5. Anybody except Tottenham.6. Tottenham.Harry sacked with a eye-watering golden handshake, spends a couple of months on the punditry circuit banging on about how 'his hands were tied up at the Lane', 'had no money to do the job', 'was forced to scrape around for free transfers', then the England job falls into his lap come 2012.

2 Weeks till the f*ck*ng start of the season and we havnt signed a striker. It is last summer all over again.No one is even interested in our deadwood, shows how f*ck*ng sh*t they are.Its now everybody realises how much a colossal f*ck up the last 2 windows were.... nobody good will join us because we dont have CL.... SMFH.

We are a joke. We need a DOF 'cause Harry is quite possibly the worst manager in the transfer market. Harry thinks he's too good for a DOF, but who is this c*nt?! Not even a top manager. Ever since he's been in charge our transfer signings bar Niko and Wilson have been a joke. He can f*ck off.He is the sole reason why we are in this place

wo days before the Preliminary Draw for the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™, Cameroon left-back Benoit Assou-Ekotto spoke about his country's recent run of poor results.Five years ago, Assou-Ekotto spent 19 months on the sidelines after suffering a serious knee injury, a period of inactivity during which his attitude towards football changed significantly. Returning with a toughened mental outlook and a renewed vigour for the game, he has since emerged as a regular in the Tottenham Hotspur first team under Harry Redknapp.When FIFA.com asked for his opinion on the Indomitable Lions, the former Lens defender chose the same direct approach he adopts when tackling opposing forwards.The four-time CAF Africa Cup of Nations winners are on the verge of missing out on the 2012 edition of the event, due to be held in Gabon and Equatorial Guinea. “Whoever we get in the World Cup draw, our margin for error is now likely to be very slight,” said the 27-year-old full-back.FIFA.com: Do you still believe Cameroon can qualify for the 2012 CAF Africa Cup of Nations?Benoit Assou-Ekotto: No, there’s no chance. I just don’t see Senegal losing to Mauritius. But you know, it may be a good thing in the end. I’d prefer not to go at all if we’re just going to get shown up once we get there. Other teams don’t fear Cameroon like they did five or six years ago, when we were solid and tough to play against. We will concentrate on our match, and if we win, so much the better.We’re just acting like children – we need to change our mindsets and put our egos to one side.Benoit Assou-Ekotto on CameroonWhat do you think is the root cause of Cameroon's recent poor run of form?On paper, Cameroon have never had such a strong team. We all play in Europe and many of us even have UEFA Champions League experience. This team compares favourably to the famous 1990 side. But at that time, the players were on more of a mission to prove to people back home that they could live up to their expectations. There were no ego problems. Now every player’s at a top club or a so-called top club and meets up with the national squad thinking he’s a big shot. So it’s actually a mental problem when it comes down to it; it’s not a matter of technique, because we’re not lacking in skill.It sounds as if the current players are not all pulling in the same direction?No, and that’s what’s sad about it. We’re almost all fathers to little boys and girls now, but when I look at the silly little problems and dramas that crop up in the dressing room, it’s like we’re the kids. And when things like that happen, the players are obviously less focused on football and on the team. We’re just acting like children – we need to change our mindsets and put our egos to one side.Where do you think the solution lies?We still need time to sort things out. But as long as the key issues aren’t brought out into the open and dealt with, we won’t get anywhere. The team isn’t mature enough yet to realise that you have to rise above all the bickering.Do you still enjoy playing for your country?Honestly, I try not to pay too much attention to the internal problems. I leave that to others. I really couldn’t care less about all the squabbles. I just try to give my all out on the pitch so people can see I am doing my best, because my family is so proud when they see me pull on this jersey. If you’re not friends with one of your team-mates, you have to just ignore it and focus on the pride of playing for your country. I’m upset because we’re incapable of performing in a way that would delight 20million Cameroonians. And it’s all down to childish bickering.
Glad they wont qualify for ACN tbh

Niko>I hate Harry...

could never imagine defoe chasing that rebound up like Kane did these days....

Peanut:DL wanted Suarez but couldn't buy a player the manager didn't want. Fabiano, Forlan, Dzeko, J Cole, Bellamy - how are they all doing at the moment? Harry has spent most of the summer pushing for players on insane wages when if we'd gone for Vucinic earlier he could be a Spurs player by now. Anyway, still time for a rabbit out of the hat and I've no idea what the latest is on Vucinic.
smh

With regards to RM. Arch has said...

Would you take 2 players from a club one signed, one on loan and then give the team you are taking from first option at an agreed price for one of your stars for 2 seasons time?
He doesn't know who the players are but people are guessingSign - DiarraLoan- Striker (Benzema?)They got first option on Bale in 2 years time

if its our option to sell then id go for it, would much rather him go Real than any one else

Sandro Hudd & VDV all injured :D

Mata, Kaka....?!LOLI don't care if we sign Xavi and Iniesta, it's not going to matter one iota if we're not getting a striker and/or shooting Crouch.

keep GDS and go 4-6-0would be our only hope.

Rossi XAdebayor XGervinho XAguero XVucinic XNow on to Llorente :D we are a joke. this should of been our shopping list as soon as we qualified for CL, no chance getting anyone WC now.SMH

19 pages and we get Brad Friedel.f*ck my football club at the moment.

Peter had a fantastic year (Harry's words) remember?Harry has also said Robbie has a place at Spurs as well, i think we forget this is top, top striker that harry and his scouts spent big money on and look at the results :Y:Lucky Harry and their scouts were on top form and passed on Suarez to Liverpool. We could have spent big money on a player that can't play upfront

Even SKY are taking the piss...harryu.jpg

Rossi X 2nd striker too much like vdvAdebayor XGervinho X winger, you have lennon, bale, niko, modric etc who can play there not to mention gio n bentleyAguero X lol no chance Vucinic X Dodged a bullet, good player on his day but not miles better than what you haveNow on to Llorente :D we are a joke. this should of been our shopping list as soon as we qualified for CL, no chance getting anyone WC now.SMH
Its a very tough marketLlorente or Adebayor but even then its a gambleMaybe u missed a trick on Suarez (i dnt think so)Cavani for me or Falcao but u got no chance thereBut its tough coz they need some1 who is better than Defoe, Crouch & Pav... and you can say what ever u like about those 3 but Harry will argue and their records suggest they will hit double figures more often than not if they can stay fitHe needs 2 bomb Keane, that man is finished

Rossi isnt a 2nd striker :-s he leads the linein regards to wingers (real wingers, not wide midfielders) only bale and perhaps niko could do a job there, lennon doesnt score enough to suggest he could be effective there.

So u want 5'8 Rossi (who failed at Newcaste & Utd) to come into the English Premier League for a big fee and lead the line for Tottenham Hotspur ina 4-5-1 formation behind VDV... lol just lolLennon is a massive part of ur play, his runs and pace create space for other players, lol at saying hes not effective

Not even gonna reply to what youve just said.. :D

• Upvote 1

Even SKY are taking the piss...harryu.jpg
:D Actually mocking him I bet most the the team dont even respect himTaking bare L's