Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Personally i rather have Bale left mid..Its going to be tight tonight, last season we had robinson running after peoples shot instead of saving them *smh*Lets see if Cerny is up for the challenge.
JEEZ...IT JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT ROBINSONS FORM HASN'T BEEN POOR FOR A SHORT PERIOD..HE'S COST US POINTS FOR OVER A YEAR NOW...JOKE TING.ANYHOW CAN ONLY SEE US GETTIN A DRAW TONITE AT BEST THEN THE SAME AGAINST BALCKBURN ON SATURDAY biggrin.gif THIS SEASON IS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE IM AFRAID. MY LAST DROP OF FAITH AND OPTIMISM HAS BEEN DRAINED BY TORRES' 94TH MIN SICKENER.

A draw away at Newcastle, would be a very good result.After this we have Blackburn at home, then Boro away then Wigan at home.We should pick up a minimum of 7 points from that.Our fixture list really isnt that testing again till late January for a few weeks, and after that we have a good/steady run in, to the end of the season.

I reckon Jol wants us to flop now, he wants to make berbatov want to leave and for him to get his 4 mil.We were a f*cking joke today.Us paying over 5 mil for Bent was a joke. HOW CAN JOL PUT LENNON ON THE LEFT?! HOW MAAAAAAAAAAN Newcastle didn't even play good, we were just sh*t.

BENT biggrin.gif JENAS :D LEE :D MALBRANQUE :D NO DEFOE/TARRABT IN SQUAD :D BERBA ON DA BENCH :D CERNY :D JOL HAS TO GO.I DONT WANNA HEAR NO EXCUSES...THERE ARE NONE LEFT.
Berbatov wasn't fully fit....got injured on international dutyand defoe would've made no difference. Is he going to stop us conceding an average of 3 goals a game?I blame Commolli....Bent,Ekotto,Boateng,Malbranque,Ghaly..i could go on.signing zokora to replace carrick should've got him sacked.