Tottenham Hotspur Official Topic

n/a

Oh well, like i said if we get 1 point from Pool and Newcastle away i would be delighted and that was the case.Our fixtures die down after this so we should start picking up points, im sure we will, Ledley will be back in 2 weeks, so im quite content.We have been through worse as Spurs fans, this is nothing, for every 50 low moments, there is that 1 moment that makes up for it all, that is coming, just keep the faith and hope.We will beat Blackburn on Sunday.

LOL @ spurssssNo wins in their last 6 prem games... and 2 loses.... thats relegation form there.How many goals has bent scored this season (great buy)?How many goals has berbaflop scored this season...?what happened to finishing 4th?you'll be lucky if you finish in the top 1/2that is all

LOL @ spurssssNo wins in their last 6 prem games... and 2 loses.... thats relegation form there.How many goals has bent scored this season (great buy)?How many goals has berbaflop scored this season...?what happened to finishing 4th?you'll be lucky if you finish in the top 1/2that is all

Yeah cause on Talksport they all tell the truth.And lol @ u Dizzle just realising that the players are not on Berbs level. SMHAbout the transfer request..................YAWN.
Errrrr what are you talking about
"And lol @ u Dizzle just realising that the players are not on Berbs level"
I didn't say that was my opinion, I said they said it on Talksport.I personally don't think you scum are in that bad a position, 2 wins & your in the top half of the table.

Yeah cause on Talksport they all tell the truth.And lol @ u Dizzle just realising that the players are not on Berbs level. SMHAbout the transfer request..................YAWN.
Errrrr what are you talking about
"And lol @ u Dizzle just realising that the players are not on Berbs level"
I didn't say that was my opinion, I said they said it on Talksport.I personally don't think you scum are in that bad a position, 2 wins & your in the top half of the table.
Dont believe the media regarding Berbatov, all this nonsense he didnt warm up and all, just the media witch hunt for Spurs.At the end of the day we are 5 points worse off than last season, and we still got 5th, we have Blackburn at home, Boro away and Wigan at home coming up, and even on our form that is a minimum of 7points, then we are into the top half of the table.

Jenas biggrin.gif , anyone here still brave enough to predict spurs finishing higher than newcastle? yes what about higher than arsenal? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
God, shut up for f*ck sake.Do you have to mention Jenas in every one of your posts, it got boring over a year ago, he left 3 years ago, build a bridge, get over it. It doesnt make you a proper Newcastle fan to "hate" Jenas, like i told you earlier in the season, when i was up speaking to Geordies after the Sunderland game they couldnt care less about him anymore. I suggest you do the same.And as for Spurs and Newcastle, we will finish around the same points, 6th/7th is us.

Guest the_truth_hurts

Cause its funny and i always get proved right, this guy is shocking and not the type of player a club with ambition should be using as its driving force. He was useless at Newcastle and will be at spurs. If people weren't trying to tell me he was good i'd leave it alone. 8th for tootenham this year.

Comolli can't be blamed for everything, although i would love to do so. His signings in the last 2 years were all decent acquisitions at the time, except maybe Ghaly, I had no idea who he was. They are all still decent players as well. As bad as Zokora is right now, we've all seen how good he can be. I'm not sure he's being used properly to his full potential. Malbranque is proven in the Premiership, but has never played in his proper position while at Spurs, Bent can score goals, just needs a good run of games. Basically, after thinking alot today, Jol just can't make them play anymore. Our best performances have been when the players have played with a sprit clearly borne of the support they have for the manager. But you can't win games on just spirit and trying to do the best you can with the tactical instructions you've been given.As decent a man as Jol is, I've come to realise we need somebody who is more cultured tactically. Simple as that really. The guy will always be a legend though, and the reason we might now be able to get a better standard of manager than we could a few years ago. In an ideal world he'd go back to being backroom staff, cuz I'm sure the players could do with his personality at the club.As I say though, if I was in charge, Blackburn would be his make or break game. A draw won't even do, we need to win or risk getting dragged into proper west ham like sh*t.And people need to lay off Robinson. Yeah he's making mistakes left, right and centre, we can see that. He's not high on confidence, we can see that. People bleating and carrying on and actually claiming he's a sh*t goalkeeper is getting boring. We all know all keepers can suffer erratic form, or slumps that can last months/years. It's not his fault he hasn't been dropped, taken out of the public eye and been given time to sort himself out. Unlucky for him he's the last line of defence in two sh*t teams whose fans love scapegoating.

Comolli can be blamed of signing, or a case of not signing ,players we don't need/need though.Always said we were never going to challenge for the top 4 till we bought a creative midfielder and a left winger. If the board/Comolli/Jol couldn't see this and expected that set of players to really push for a place they were really kidding themselves. This is what pisses me off, if i can see it, i know for a fact they can see this problem so there is always going to questions why Bent was even bought when there other positions in the squad which are limiting us to push on for tropheys/Champ league spot.I wan't an italian manager, someone who can come in and fix up that defense's mentality. Who also knows how to get the players to play football.

606 are going nuts over this as well -

Jol Out It's definitely time for Martin to go. Spurs are playing just like West Ham last season. A bunch of players who think they are something special and have made it - causing an arrogant slow performance against Newcastle last night. This attitude has a lot to do with MJ bigging up the players all the time - Bale "best left back in the world in the years to come" (Bale is good to be fair) - Kaboul "Best Young French Defender" (lazy and arrogant and muscled out by Martins) - Prince-Boateng "Best young player in Germany" (that may be official but we all saw his performance against Famagusta!) Lennon "best right winger in England" (Ronaldo might have something to say about that) - Jenas "Can be as effective for Tottenham as someone like Bergkamp was for Arsenal" (What you mean like Bergkamp was afraid of flying, Jenas is afraid of playing football). In general he even referred to Spurs young players as being as good as Arsenal's. Mmmm, maybe Fabregas, Van Persie, Adebayor and co might argue that they have a bit more impact on the game! I think Martin has lost the dressing room and should be sacked for consistently playing Jenas for the full 90 mins of every match - and resting him against Famagusta like he's one of our big players! Shocking! As my friend said last night, he has never known a player to be hated so much by his own fans. Surely even big MJ can see that?! Steve Bestwick
Bit harsh in sections, but the West Ham part is true, so it seems.I think not sacking Jol, is now just going to keep on dragging us further into shitness, we, the fans dont know whats going on, the players dont know whats going on and the managment dont know whats going on. It works in circles, and until anyone does know whats going on, relegation battle is us.