TI Arrested before BET HH Awards

Numero001

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T.I.'S DEFENCEhe's saying that the bodyguard asked for an advance on his pay and ti gave it to him...ti didnt ask what it was for he just gave him the money...it wasnt any of ti's concern if dude bought drugs, guns or food for his kids...and when they raided and found guns ti says that those guns belong to his other body guards who are allowed to posses the weapons and they live w/ him in the house...the only loop hole i see from the story is that he went to pick them up...

According to documents released by the ATF, the investigation started 11-days ago, when the rapper's bodyguard asked a licensed gun dealer at The Gun Store about buying a machine gun and not registering it, as required by law. On October 2, the dealer reported the incident to the ATF who started an investigation and provided a fictitious cellphone number to an undercover agent posing as a machine gun dealer.
So this d*ckhead just walked into a random legit gunstore, and basically asked them, "Hey can you do some grossly illegal sh*t for me, that could get you sent up for life sentences for being an illegal gun runner. Oh and dont tell anyone, kthanxbye" biggrin.gif:D:D This is a federal case, so the outlook is bleak for T.I.. they wouldn't swoop in unless they had him fully in their crosshairs

Guest Scorpzz

that bodyguard is some f*cking serious SNITCHdeserves to get deadedbut t.i's a donut for going into that store and asking about buying a gun and not registering it, foolishnessi still don't understand why he wanted that many guns and who has he got beef with??

T.I.'S DEFENCEhe's saying that the bodyguard asked for an advance on his pay and ti gave it to him...ti didnt ask what it was for he just gave him the money...it wasnt any of ti's concern if dude bought drugs, guns or food for his kids...and when they raided and found guns ti says that those guns belong to his other body guards who are allowed to posses the weapons and they live w/ him in the house...the only loop hole i see from the story is that he went to pick them up...
thats actually quite good lolbut the gun pick up ting is what is gonna b hardif he was heard askin bout the ammo n sh*tbut i heard he's hired SERIOUS lawyersnot even just onea few