Dubplate Drama = Why I am happy I am not road no more

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy I was set on the straight and narrow.Also seeing how my old friends move and live, I am happy.
How beautiful.lol but serious i know what you're saying.
no 1 means to get in road life, its jus the way sh*t goes
Yet me, was a road man, I got stuck there and stayed. biggrin.gif Its piss easy to fix up and make something of your life.I know a few road man whos family have money, but they got caught up in the hype and don't want to leave, the type of people who say the government is racist.Shystie would get d*ck though.

I am happy I was set on the straight and narrow.Also seeing how my old friends move and live, I am happy.
True.But your saying that like theres no other way for them , BUT to be on road.Theres opportunitys out there for everyone.If you wanna come off road , you can , its not impossible

Yet me, was a road man, I got stuck there and stayed. biggrin.gif Its piss easy to fix up and make something of your life.I know a few road man whos family have money, but they got caught up in the hype and don't want to leave, the type of people who say the government is racist.Shystie would get d*ck though.
blamin the goverement is some sh*t excuse i agreebut wot im sayin once u got in beef ppl always want revenge on uso you could hav fixd up but some goon is gonna b there tryna get u

its not piss easy 2 fix up doekah u try gettin a job but cant so crime is an easy option init

its not piss easy 2 fix up doekah u try gettin a job but cant so crime is an easy option init
Getting up off your arse and looking for a college/course , job is PISS EASY.If you cant do that , You are a wasteman.Disclaimer - this was not aimed at you E15.

blamin the goverement is some sh*t excuse i agreebut wot im sayin once u got in beef ppl always want revenge on uso you could hav fixd up but some goon is gonna b there tryna get u
Your young, prbably haven't got the mentality I had when I second thought about being a road man.Beef is nothing to finish, if you want to end it it will end.Stupid to think its impossible to get out this lifestyle.Weed is a big part of it too.