feelin old

O.Man

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

boy i would of found that funny at your age too stillminor tings my flat is more kitted then ya step dads whole yard and my bedroom has more contents value then ya living room (which is more than likely got bare stripped wall paper as you cant afford to get ya house decorated til after christmas)dont make me draw for the ether with brandy fam ive been doing this too long
them sly ones....lol

YOu talk so much sh*t its bate your on 17k a year
skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenits bait you live on a student loan and ya dad says hes going natwest when he is reaching ladbrokesand what made you come to that conclusionthe fact that i talk like ya dad or the fact that the last time you saw your dad he was talkin like that to YOUR mothertalk to uncle face off i love all my childrenits bait you want to lash out on someone cos you have been lost in life for yearsssssssssTELL ME IM LYING or simply come up with some next sixth former style of slewageps truss me fam your mum would love for you to be even HALF of what i am then she can sleep better at night when she lays down with one of ya uncles guys like you end up being fathered by one of my uncles as part of the booty call arrangement with ya mother

lol well u'v been through the stages of acceptance and all that, i am just coming to terms with itany advice from the older crew how to deal with knowing that u are oldits gettin to the point in my life where im thinkin f*ck studies man i just want to get a job sellin sh*t on ebay or something that will pay the bills and move out, allow studyin for the next 4-5 years i am gettin old i just want to get into a stable position bcuz even after the studies im lookin for a job

Guest Seriouss

25 is a shock, trust me. Its the "Halfway to 50" that freaked me out.I say go with it, there are good things about being old. I can't think of any right now but there must be. Surely?Hummmm*Cries*

BOY!I feel old all day everyday, but u gotta deal with it.Turning point came when I left uni and then went back to freshers fayre this year just to see what the hypes saying. Felt like I was in my 30's the way the youngers were goin' on.I don't look old or act it, I know certain people my age though who got serious jobs, mortgages and all that, but when u link up again buss pure juvenile jokes.I don't think u ever really grow old, just wiser.All bout the mindset.

Messy one girl at my workplace is 7 weeks pregnant too. She showed me her maternity book ting, seems exciting.
IF I WAS YOUR DAD RIGHT NOW YOU WOULD GET THE PLAIN FACE BOUT YA FEELIN BROODY
LOLDidn't say I was ready to have a child now, but I'm looking forward to it in the VERY far future.