feelin old

O.Man

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 18 but feels like yesterday when i started secondary school time is moving faaastllow turning 19 then 20dont want to reach them ages
You ain't helpin you know biggrin.gif
lolNah its cool but I wanna achieve a few things before i turn 20 i'm sure you have achieved your goalsTrue say girls see me a kidwould like to have the maturing face of a 22 year old and still be 18nahmean______>>> 19

Only 18 but feels like yesterday when i started secondary school time is moving faaastllow turning 19 then 20dont want to reach them ages
You ain't helpin you know biggrin.gif
lolNah its cool but I wanna achieve a few things before i turn 20 i'm sure you have achieved your goalsTrue say girls see me a kidwould like to have the maturing face of a 22 year old and still be 18nahmean______>>> 19
Nah for me its the opposite, man has some different babyface. Alotta the time people always think I'm 16-17 until they speak to me. Thank God I'm big otherwise they wouldn't even believe me lol.I guess it'll benefit me more in the long run..

Guest Radio Raheem
to be honest i feel honoured that i have lived that long thru the transitional stage of modern day parenting and still managed to not be a pompass snob who dont understand people younger than himi feel great im 28 and feel 21 and i got the face to proove it
i bet you work as a school cleaner

to be honest i feel honoured that i have lived that long thru the transitional stage of modern day parenting and still managed to not be a pompass snob who dont understand people younger than himi feel great im 28 and feel 21 and i got the face to proove it
nah i would if i had the time though little change for a couple hours work im not gonna send cos im tellin YOU that a senior member of YOUR family does that line of work so sending for me is like slewing ya own parents truss me fam

Guest Scorpzz
biggrin.gif
4rtret45dsf#fbh;gjnm'hgtyhgfhgf

boy i would of found that funny at your age too stillminor tings my flat is more kitted then ya step dads whole yard and my bedroom has more contents value then ya living room (which is more than likely got bare stripped wall paper as you cant afford to get ya house decorated til after christmas)dont make me draw for the ether with brandy fam ive been doing this too long

Guest Scorpzz
boy i would of found that funny at your age too stillminor tings my flat is more kitted then ya step dads whole yard and my bedroom has more contents value then ya living room (which is more than likely got bare stripped wall paper as you cant afford to get ya house decorated til after christmas)dont make me draw for the ether with brandy fam ive been doing this too long
lol are you talking to me?