The Hardest Footballer in the Prem

Doom

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

saw Rooney yesterday, he looked like he wishes he could fight someone. Didnt he knockout another player one time one punch?
that was robbie keane on davids i belive.
Nah that's a different situation. I found an article on the rooney fight..
Wayne Rooney felled another Premiership star with one punch after he was asked if fiancée Coleen McLoughlin fancied a 'threesome'. The row flared in a nightclub when Blackburn Rovers full-back Michael Gray made the lewd quip about the England striker's girlfriend. A witness said: 'Rooney suddenly whacked him. Gray hit the deck and, by the time he stopped seeing stars, he was removed from the club.'
source: http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?i...amp;expand=true

im not sure now, but a few seasons ago you had Davids, and a few years before that you had roy keane
Davids is any p*ssy. He got tucked in by Robbie Keane nicely
You do know Fabregas wet his knickers when Davids stared at him....
Fab was like what 17/18? Cesc is a p*ssy anyway hes one of those guys that switch but still get banged up.

im not sure now, but a few seasons ago you had Davids, and a few years before that you had roy keane
Davids is any p*ssy. He got tucked in by Robbie Keane nicely
You do know Fabregas wet his knickers when Davids stared at him....
Mark Noble made Davids look like a proper p*ssy at White Hart Lane a season back.

Olof Mellberg.An absolute savage of a player.
swear freddy ljunberg weighed him in
2nd from last clipMelberg woulda got delt with
lol, about mellberg woulda got delt withhe hit him from behind then mellberg got in his face an was pulled over before he could of banged him

Olof Mellberg.An absolute savage of a player.
swear freddy ljunberg weighed him in
2nd from last clipMelberg woulda got delt with
lol, about mellberg woulda got delt withhe hit him from behind then mellberg got in his face an was pulled over before he could of banged him
biggrin.gif when freddie had abit of fire in himsick guy

Mascherano (no baised)Picked up a injury against Arsenal while still struggling he made a 40 yard run to tackle while Gerrard stood there with his arms on his hips.The REAL captainAlso yesterday Carra shouted 'why did you shoot'Masch: 'why why why?!?! ' I shoot' 'f*ck off c*nt'Had me in stitches his english coming along nicelyBest player in our squad world class in every sense of the word
LOOOOOLMascherano is a warrior