Fuck what I said about Chelsea!

TF/S4DK

i said what i said before ten cate came

We should call this the Fickle room because most people change there opinion more than they change there underwear.
No I got caught up in the hype. They still wont win it, but they will push harder than I thought...
Im not just saying you in general people always seem to get caught up in the hype.Anyways do you think Liverpool are out of the title race?

We should call this the Fickle room because most people change there opinion more than they change there underwear.
No I got caught up in the hype. They still wont win it, but they will push harder than I thought...
Im not just saying you in general people always seem to get caught up in the hype.Anyways do you think Liverpool are out of the title race?
No, but as a team that havent put up a real challenge before its going to be hard... I think going out of the Champions League in 4th, would actually be a great blessing in disguise for Rafa, the players, Liverpool FC & the fans...

No, but as a team that havent put up a real challenge before its going to be hard... I think going out of the Champions League in 4th, would actually be a great blessing in disguise for Rafa, the players, Liverpool FC & the fans...
I agree i said it after we lost to Marseille i hope we go out so then we can see if Rafa is the real deal(which i still belive he is).Were 3 points behind Chelsea with a game in hand and have Fulham at home next Saturday.If we get 3 points there before the international break i will be happy. By then we should have a few big players back after the break and will see what happens from there.