50 Cent "When Stars Come Here With Their Chains On, They Get Back On The Plane With Their Chains Gone"

TF/S4DK

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scorpzz
yh but who's gonna rob you ireland? really.
I bet that's what americans say about london
but when they come here they ACTUALLY get moved.thts the difference
never know, there might be some goons up in ireland

Do you not think there isnt guys who will go Dublin for the weekend f*ck the locals, then plot to stick up knowing there gonna be all them jewels out and the police or the locals wont have a clue who they are, they just need to runaway screaming "Bang Bang ANYWHERE Gang"

Do you not think there isnt guys who will go Dublin for the weekend f*ck the locals, then plot to stick up knowing there gonna be all them jewels out and the police or the locals wont have a clue who they are, they just need to runaway screaming "Bang Bang ANYWHERE Gang"
LMAOi read that in R.A.'s voice
againdid ja rule get moved to in south
i believe so, but i don't know the story as i am not from south

Guest Scorpzz
I think Ja Rule was moved to twice.He got moved to by 1 animal from NW, hewas wearing mans Avirex in Stonebridge.
heard about this, i thought this was the game tho
the game has never been moved up in the uk
game got into beef somewhere in london i think it might of been somewhere in hackneysome one just started shoutin 'f*ck compton blah blah' then game said something it turned into a scuffledisclaimer: that is what i heard, probably BS though.

I think Ja Rule was moved to twice.He got moved to by 1 animal from NW, hewas wearing mans Avirex in Stonebridge.
heard about this, i thought this was the game tho
the game has never been moved up in the uk
game got into beef somewhere in london i think it might of been somewhere in hackneysome one just started shoutin 'f*ck compton blah blah' then game said something it turned into a scuffledisclaimer: that is what i heard, probably BS though.
dnt u ever in yr life address a pimp p*ssy