"And ya Moms gonna be shook up too// When she gotta pull the plug on that maching you hook'd up too"

Thizz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"And ya Moms gonna be shook up too// When she gotta pull the plug on that maching you hook'd up too"THAT CASSIDY LINE IS SICKCam groupie get to knowCass>>>>>>>CamFACT.
What the f*ck has Cam'ron got to do with this thread about Cassidy?B000066C1W.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cassidy's discography.SHOW ME SOMETHING!

"And ya Moms gonna be shook up too// When she gotta pull the plug on that maching you hook'd up too"THAT CASSIDY LINE IS SICKCam groupie get to knowCass>>>>>>>CamFACT.
What the f*ck has Cam'ron got to do with this thread about Cassidy?B000066C1W.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cassidy's discography.SHOW ME SOMETHING!
coming from an old camron groupie ima say that cass is better than cam, as far as the present goes they are both failing

lol u know he had pure potential material, he failed boy
lmaoKanye west, car crash, survies...releases The College Drop Out, classic album, widely respected.Cassidy, car crash, survives, .....releases B.A.R.S. ....*tumbleweed*
i swear its been out no more than a week n its done 150k with one single and nothing else

dont bring SDE, & confession of fire into it, cam wasnt the same dude then sorry. Purple haze & come home with me were nice but killa season was bollocks. I dont even like cass hes a straight mixtape artist he cant drop albums, but lyrically he's better

So far in his careerBack-on-the-block-the-real-best-of-cassidy-mid1041-large.jpg>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cam's toutie fruti louie gooie rhymesSay suttinlike comparing stella mccartney to asafa powellshits not working boss

I keep bitches straight up like Simon SaysOpen vagina put ya legs behind ya headCop me Air 1s hun lime and redYou got pets me too mines are deadDoggy fox minks gators that's necessaryAccessories my closet's pet cemeteryI get approached by animal activistsI live in a zoo I run scandals with savagesAll my niggas get together to gather lootBodyguard for what dog I'd rather shootI go to war old timbs battered bootsHand grenade goggles and a parachuteYa'll don't even know the name of my flipIt was Touch Me, Tease Me when Case was the sh*tYou don't know bout the cases I getCourt case, briefcase, suitcase, cases of CrisWHERES THE OOUI LOOUI sh*t YOU TALKIN ABOUT?