Afroman

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rusko >>> any dubstep producer atm
Caspa gotta be up there aswell
dnt think i heard much of his stuff downloaded his rinse from the 1st of this month with rusko...prob some tunes on there of hisbut rusko - hammertime = skankathon
which ones that?You heard that track got a sample before drop..."Geezas so hard even his f*ckin nightmares are scared of him!"tracks too much on the second drop where he jus goes "You gonna have to repeat that" ohhhhhhhh!!!

dnt think i heard much of his stuff downloaded his rinse from the 1st of this month with rusko...prob some tunes on there of hisbut rusko - hammertime = skankathon
which ones that?You heard that track got a sample before drop..."Geezas so hard even his f*ckin nightmares are scared of him!"tracks too much on the second drop where he jus goes "You gonna have to repeat that" ohhhhhhhh!!!
arghhh, do u know the name of this tune?ive been tryin 2 find out for a while now

arghhh, do u know the name of this tune?ive been tryin 2 find out for a while now
I aint sure mate. i think its by caspa but i could be wrong. ill find the set i got it on two seconds.

LolAllow that talk, fam.
how could i forget you mr boyage (no homo)
Haha.I werent hinting still, its just i reckon there is ALOT more proficient producers out there.Rusko right now, has a formula .. which he's sticking to, because it "works".Kinda like Coki with his "spongebob midranges" & "tape delay roots snares"He's getting on my tits right now though (Ruskie), he's breaking into a next genre of music.Certain tunes he's taking too far.. and the majority of his new stuff.. i wouldnt be able to find a place for them in my setsAlot of DJ's have told me the same thing.Skream has tried to do it, he has too many fanboys that'll buy it though, so he wont stop trying to branch off.It woulda been better if them man come up with another alias to produce those "abstract bits under.At least then, people can form real opinions without automatically assigning things.If 5000 fanboys sucked a really poor tune.. well you can see what man's guna start catering for.Which leaves the purists like me.. well, f*cked.