Fat people

Da Luv Doc

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whether its choice or not is irrelevant. so because someone chooses or allows themselves to be fat means its ok to judge and have a prejudice against them ? u sum ignorant f*cks
the fact is saying judging someone coz they are fat is the same as judging someone who is black is stupidneither is right but they are far from being the same

Guest Onslaught
I have such issue with fat people and I don't know why.
Low self-esteem issues?
Nah cause I'm not fat. Nowhere near it. They just disgust me.
I meant because you feel to put other people down to make yourself feel better. When you say disgust do you mean the thought of all their rolls or just in general?

Hate is such a strong emotion especially if its conjured up and directed at strangers. Why not do yourself a favour instead of hating people that don't know or care about you use that to cultivate some hobby.
LISTEN professor klump. less spiritual psycho babble more info on tht ting in ur sig. thanks. biggrin.gif
Agreed.But youre right nyeleman (what kinda name is that btw?) hate is a silly emotion to have for people you dont know or have never met.You should only hate someone after knowing them.

Low self-esteem issues?
I meant because you feel to put other people down to make yourself feel better. When you say disgust do you mean the thought of all their rolls or just in general?
Nah. I'm a medic. I think fat people shouldn't be treated on the NHS. I think they're lazy and slovenly. biggrin.gif

Guest Onslaught
Am fat and so is my diii....send your girl to me and trust that she never come back. I'll make her speak chinese and tap out . Fat people=rule the worldlook at how many fat people are in parliamentA pot belly is the greatest sign of being masculine
Are you serious? So you are a fat fag-hating religious fanatic? How the hell (sorry) did you find this forum?

Low self-esteem issues?
I meant because you feel to put other people down to make yourself feel better.When you say disgust do you mean the thought of all their rolls or just in general?
Nah. I'm a medic. I think fat people shouldn't be treated on the NHS. I think they're lazy and slovenly. biggrin.gif
100% AgreeAllow paying for some fat c*nt like Clark Kent to eat himself into obesity so he can get f*cking medical care.

Guest Onslaught
Low self-esteem issues?
I meant because you feel to put other people down to make yourself feel better.When you say disgust do you mean the thought of all their rolls or just in general?
Lol fair enough. what about someone with a severe case of elephantitus? You would not be able to see from a glance if they had it or not. (Not about NHS treatment about thinking they are lazy).

Guest Onslaught
Being pregnant I really see how life is difficult for them & I hv zero sympathy. No Im not fat, but the belly makes life harder. You cant bend over properly, cant trim ya pubes, get knackered from walking up the stairs, legs ache, its a nightmare.
Aww damn, really?