Okay, so......Water

Brukfoot

I jus got home about half an hour ago to discover my water ain't workin. It's like it comes out of the tap but at such a minuscule rate that I'd be jammin there fora good few minutes if I wanted a glass of water.Anyone know how to fix this? Or what could cause it? I feel bare pissed, I wanted to cook some rice, and now I've realised I would only be able to go toilet once until the water picks up again. biggrin.gif

check the pipes for blockages
huh? what pipes? all the taps don't work, including the one in my garden, so i dunno where a blockage would be
Call your supplier and go to sleep.
if i knew who my supplier was i would do
Well your pissed then.You might aswell move house.

call your water boardyou have to have water even if you dont pay your bills

I remember my mums water got cut off cos they had builders in next door and they messed up a pipe by accident.1 of the builders knocked on my mums door and goes"Im sorry about the water problem, we'll have it fixed as soon as possible"My mum goes"Thats ok thanks alot"My dad comes from behind the door and SCREAMS"GO AND FIX THE f*ckING WATER NOW, ABOUT SOON AS POSSIBLE"Slam the door in the mans boat lolMy mum said she was so embarrassed lmao

Guest Ibn Khaldun
I remember my mums water got cut off cos they had builders in next door and they messed up a pipe by accident.1 of the builders knocked on my mums door and goes"Im sorry about the water problem, we'll have it fixed as soon as possible"My mum goes"Thats ok thanks alot"My dad comes from behind the door and SCREAMS"GO AND FIX THE f*ckING WATER NOW, ABOUT SOON AS POSSIBLE"Slam the door in the mans boat lolMy mum said she was so embarrassed lmao
I LOVE YOUR MUM !