Calories

Guest Seriouss

Guest Seriouss

I have decided to go on a pre xmas diet so that I can pig out over the festive season guilt free. As part of this I am counting how many calories I eat everyday. I was sooooooo shocked how many calories are in things! I counted up a 'usual' day and I eat about 3000+How many have you eaten today? List everything you have eaten and how many calories are in them. My friend at work just did it and he had 4782. lol

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss
So far:Bowl of porridge 400kcalA tin of beans on a slice of wholemeal bread 230kcalbowl of fat free yoghurt with seeds and a satsuma 100kcalWill eat:Dinner (probs bolognese) 700kcal protein bar 200kcal +3 scrambled eggs on a slice of wholemeal bread 370kcalsnickers bar 350kcal
2350, not bad at all. Men can have 2500

Guest Seriouss
OatsChicken Breast in Wholemeal/Brown Pita with salad.Tin of Tuna with some pastaChicken Breast in Wholemeal/Brown Pita with salad.Nuts/Fruit2 Litres of WaterProtein Shake.So far...
You're very healthy!!

So far:Bowl of porridge 400kcalA tin of beans on a slice of wholemeal bread 230kcalbowl of fat free yoghurt with seeds and a satsuma 100kcalWill eat:Dinner (probs bolognese) 700kcal protein bar 200kcal +3 scrambled eggs on a slice of wholemeal bread 370kcalsnickers bar 350kcal
Is that all? f*cks sake i'm trying to put on weight, it was a large can of beans yeah?

Guest Seriouss
Is that all? f*cks sake i'm trying to put on weight, it was a large can of beans yeah?
Yes. You need more protein. Chicken, eggs, milk, fish etc.

Apparently Pret A Manger (sandwich shop) aint good either nor is it 'healthy' as they say.Cos have u noticed, when u buy a sandwich or salad or anything from there in their containers n sh*t, they dnt show the calories n fat and all the nutritional info on there packaging.I clocked that a while bk and i was a bit disappointed. For all i kno i cud be eating 500 calories from a single sandwich.