50 cent caught doin coke??

shaian

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He sniffed a fresh line. Lucky c*nt. I joke. But you can you see when it hits him and he leans on the door frame. Silly bastard. FIEND.*Still will give him 5 boy heirs though.*
Rissy, ive moved out the bits now. I wiped a jam sandwich on the wall before I left aswell. LOL.
*throws pint on doorstep*So u left without a last visit yeh? biggrin.gif Safe Jam.

He sniffed a fresh line. Lucky c*nt. I joke. But you can you see when it hits him and he leans on the door frame. Silly bastard. FIEND.*Still will give him 5 boy heirs though.*
Rissy, ive moved out the bits now. I wiped a jam sandwich on the wall before I left aswell. LOL.
*throws pint on doorstep*So u left without a last visit yeh? biggrin.gif Safe Jam.
LOL. I might come back (if I need some more 44 pence Polish beer)When I come back ill give you a ding a ling (see it)

Actually I just remembered a lyric, that had me like biggrin.gif at the time.[50 Cent]G-unit hoody just stinking of marijuana, Cocaine coming out my pores in the sauna.[/50 Cent]So yeh, he probably was powdering his nose.
Smh, if your around coke the way he means, it does mean you took it...

Why the f*ck is that guy wearing a 'bum squad' t-shirt.
biggrin.gif you have good eyesI think he was doing it, what excuse will he come out with for bending over the table looking shocked to see the camera crew, rushing out to greet and walking away from the room.