Pre Hatton plans

Train

What is everybody doing before the Hotton fight (either today, or tomorrow) and where will you be watching the fight. Me, im back in The Big LD tomorrow with the rents. Then about 4PM im gonna leave em (somewhere in Central probably) they are going to the UB40 concert, then im off to one of my friends house. About 4 or 5 of us are gonna link up, hit the trees till we look like vietnamese people, drink loads of K and/or Kronenburg and play PRO.Then im off to my other friends house about 2AM to watch the fight wioth him and hs brother. Play more Pro with him, get a few more beers in. Head home on the first train about 6AM. And yourselves?

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol im watching it with the new huzzy mr chung, and i will be mrs chung, and we will be very chung ya smell meh
lol.That pic of u is scarey Fizzie Lizzie.
lol thats wat my cuz calls me, lizzie bizzie, drink 2 much fizziei have a nicer version but i wanted ppl to know im a f*ckin maniacu gets moi

LOL @ Jimbos itinerary, like we needed his Sat in such detail, like we actually care.Ima watch it w my dude over @ his friends hse & be the only one supporting Hatton. He'd better win.
Your such a shitpie.
Your a pie of crusty turd, but whose calling names?
Your a laptop head.

What is everybody doing before the Hotton fight (either today, or tomorrow) and where will you be watching the fight. Me, im back in The Big LD tomorrow with the rents. Then about 4PM im gonna leave em (somewhere in Central probably) they are going to the UB40 concert, then im off to one of my friends house. About 4 or 5 of us are gonna link up, hit the trees till we look like vietnamese people, drink loads of K and/or Kronenburg and play PRO.Then im off to my other friends house about 2AM to watch the fight wioth him and hs brother. Play more Pro with him, get a few more beers in. Head home on the first train about 6AM. And yourselves?
You mean: About 4 or 5 of us are gonna link up, hit the trees till we look like vietnamese people, drink loads of K and/or Kronenburg and play PRO., and then fall asleep, miss the whole thing and go home with the hump

You mean: About 4 or 5 of us are gonna link up, hit the trees till we look like vietnamese people, drink loads of K and/or Kronenburg and play PRO., and then fall asleep, miss the whole thing and go home with the hump
LMFAOThat might actually happen bruv.

LMAOthats what im dreaddin will happen at my houseswear, if i see anyone noddin off theyre gettin water dashed in theyre face