Am gone...

bank

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

prison in mexico looked quite livebesides the fact u can get wetted anysecond it did look alrightthem man were drinking rum, playing dominoes in the sun, had music, big courtyard looked like a market, the gaurds only came wen sum1 tried to violateswear they even had sum bitches in there or i imagined that bit but yh it seemed like a cotch

prison in mexico looked quite livebesides the fact u can get wetted anysecond it did alrightthem man were drinking rum, playing dominoes in the sun, had music, big courtyard looked like a market, the gaurds only came wen sum1 tried to violateswear they even had sum bitches in there or i imagined that bit but yh it seemed like a cotch
did they have Gamecubes like English ones? lol

pissed i feel 4 him man will be munching turkey slices and 2 brussel sprouts with no gravy 4 xmas
no sorrelno rum punch just bare government juice
the only filling my man will get is up his batty ( no f*cking homo )
LMAO Kurious you need to llow it, turkey slices, 2 brussel sprouts and Thames finest in a plastic mug is pissedWhat a crap time to go in, so summer for at least a year, possibly the same scenario next crimbo.f*ck ever going to pen