Arsenal vs Spurs Sat 22/12/07 12:45 Kick off

Gundam

Ramos proves he is a class act again.Got the formation and players spot on.LMFAO @ arsenal only scoring 2 goals against our 16th choice defence.A central midfielder at right back, a right back at centre back, a defensive mid at centre back and a left back who cant use his left foot.SMH x 9999999
SMH at the way you always try and turn sh*t around like its Arsenal with the problem.Seriously, open your eyes. Were at the top of the table going strong, playing the best football in the country.you got 18 points from 18 games!!!scoring 2 past tottenhams shitty ''16th choice'' defence >>>>>> having tottenhams shitty ''16th choice'' defence

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goli you were doing so well, until you said Berba should leave. *rolleyes*SMH @ arsenal fans.I'll see you at the Carling Cup game Goli, and i wont need to rush you cause i will be pissed up, celebrating the fact we just got to the final."Spurs.......are......on their way to Wembley...."
Come on now, in a couple of seasons he'll have to. He should be playing Champions League football already. biggrin.gif Only team in the top 4 I can ever see Tottenham displacing is Liverpool. And I don't even see that happening.Berbatov is seriously class tho. I like the "Bergkamp type" striker. His goal was nice.

I swear Tottenham Hotspurs Football Club and it's fans are the biggest embarassment in the league! the levels of optimism is just quite simply pathetic now, i give Derby more props than Spurs this season. It's not even a rivalry no more just guaranteed 3 points, no gooner should be shook about the Carling cup if we can beat Blackburn then 2 legs against these mugs will be a walk in the park just like always!

I wish to applaud the tottenham fans dedication and loyalty to their team, under the circumstances of course
Don't understand why people say this. Its not like you can just switch teams whenever ones winning or something, when you support a team you have to till the rest of your life. You can't just switch between the top 4 all the time, there are some real fans in the footballing world you know.

The problem with Spurs fans is that dedication and loyalty blinds them to the fact that they are nothing more than an average mid-table side at best, and are decades behind Arsenal in every department. No one is saying don't support your team but allow the fraff chattin. One would think you would have learned from all the "Spurs will finish above Arsenal this season" hype. Seriously put the pipes down and start living in the real world. "You'll Never Beat the Arsenal" accept it, embrace it and move on!

I wish to applaud the tottenham fans dedication and loyalty to their team, under the circumstances of course
Don't understand why people say this. Its not like you can just switch teams whenever ones winning or something, when you support a team you have to till the rest of your life. You can't just switch between the top 4 all the time, there are some real fans in the footballing world you know.
just cause you support a team of the top 4 doesnt mean your 'glory hunting' or whatever they are called,I was supporting arsenal when they were finishing 12th,10th, born to an arsenal family get me but never stopped supporting them hopeing that one day it will pay off.... and it diddont worry mayb one day it will the same will happen to tottenhamSarcasm.jpg

LMFAO x 473843854543Typical arsenal mentality.Fashion fans and glory hunters, only a small number of you know what it properly means to support a club.You can beat Tottenham all you like, brag all you like, arsenal>>>>>>>> all you like, but i am happy in my knowledge at the end of the day, my support and passion for football is far greater than any average arsenal fan and 98% of them on here.

LMFAO x 473843854543Typical arsenal mentality.Fashion fans and glory hunters, only a small number of you know what it properly means to support a club.You can beat Tottenham all you like, brag all you like, arsenal>>>>>>>> all you like, but i am happy in my knowledge at the end of the day, my support and passion for football is far greater than any average arsenal fan and 98% of them on here.
Guess we'll just have to settle for our team playing the best football in the world and pushing for titles in all competitions.Oh how I envy you.