Ive had it up to here

manuel

last night i pay £12 top get into this club and what are they playing in all rooms all nightf*cking Christmas songs. Pisstake. Fresh dance and sexy R&B i was promised, felt mugged.Luckily it was a big night and bare people was out so i ducked out of there and linked some other people at another venue. If theres on thing i really hate in this world it is Christmas songs. P.s im no scrooge

stayed at my boys got battered 10-0 on fifa smoked more weed fell asleep got yard this morning was driving around covent garden leister square tottenham court road around 8 til 9 see a few nice tings but most people were proper drunkswear i hear wham last christmas and mariah careys all i want every single hour

Mariah Careys- All I want 4 christmas>>>>>>______________I will be playing that nonstop come tuesday.
DB iv put a hit out on this bitch you might want to rearrange a few things
biggrin.gif *Hides behind durrty*
damnhis forehead isn't big enough to protect you foreveri shall have my vengancein this life or the next

I thought i was the only oneThese songs make me want to kill somebody
its funny how they can make me go from being in a good party mood to standing still with a BIG plain face. it took me at least half hour to lighten up after leaving that place and get back in the mood. I swear if i hear one more!!!!

Don't mind Christmas songs.... I quite weirdly like Christmas Carols.Favourite Christmas song is the Kirsty McCall one.It's only for a small part of the year so cheer up you bunch on Scrooges.

Christmas songs are big. I hate the Paul McCartney one (Simply haaavin, a wonderful christmas time) and the Slade (Come to the future now its only just beguuuu-uuu-uuuun) oneOh yeah and the Well I wish it could be christmas everydayyy-ay-ayyAll about I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, All I want For Christmas and the Louis Armstrong one. Also everyone that works in retail should the Christina Aguilera one. Has anyone got the mp3Tune is massively big

Christmas songs are big. I hate the Paul McCartney one (Simply haaavin, a wonderful christmas time) and the Slade (Come to the future now its only just beguuuu-uuu-uuuun) oneOh yeah and the Well I wish it could be christmas everydayyy-ay-ayyAll about I'm dreaming of a White Christmas, All I want For Christmas and the Louis Armstrong one. Also everyone that works in retail should the Christina Aguilera one. Has anyone got the mp3Tune is massively big
Watch out for Badman Bow Wow when he knew his place in the video aboveOlivia Olsen lenged thisThe only thing I watched Love Actually for. She's the chica in J-Lo's Get Right vid and sings at the end