film recommendations

Ali La Pointe

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually that reminds me if u aint seen the movie clerks download it its funny as f*ck[Randal is on the phone when a woman and little girl come to the counter]'Happy-Scrappy' Mom: Excuse me, do you sell videos?Randal Graves: Yeah, what're you looking for?'Happy-Scrappy' Kid: Happy Scrappy Hero Pup.Randal Graves: Okay, hang on, I'm on the phone with the distribution house now, lemme make sure we got it. What was it called again?'Happy-Scrappy' Mom: Happy Scrappy Hero Pup.'Happy-Scrappy' Kid: Happy Scrappy!'Happy-Scrappy' Mom: She loves it.Randal Graves: Obviously. Yeah, hello, this is RST Video, customer number 4352, I need to place an order. Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All Tit-f*cking Volume 8", "I Need Your c*ck", "Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers", "My c*nt Needs Shafts", "Cum Clean", "Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts", "Cum Buns III", "Cumming in Socks", "Cum On Eileen", "Huge Black Cocks and Pearly White Cum", "Girls Who Crave c*ck", "Girls Who Crave c*nt", "Men Alone II: the KY Connection", "Pink p*ssy Lips", and, uh, oh yeah, "All Holes Filled with Hard c*ck". Uh-huh... yeah... Oh, wait, and, what was that called again?

actually that reminds me if u aint seen the movie clerks download it its funny as f*ck[Randal is on the phone when a woman and little girl come to the counter]'Happy-Scrappy' Mom: Excuse me, do you sell videos?Randal Graves: Yeah, what're you looking for?'Happy-Scrappy' Kid: Happy Scrappy Hero Pup.Randal Graves: Okay, hang on, I'm on the phone with the distribution house now, lemme make sure we got it. What was it called again?'Happy-Scrappy' Mom: Happy Scrappy Hero Pup.'Happy-Scrappy' Kid: Happy Scrappy!'Happy-Scrappy' Mom: She loves it.Randal Graves: Obviously. Yeah, hello, this is RST Video, customer number 4352, I need to place an order. Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All Tit-f*cking Volume 8", "I Need Your c*ck", "Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers", "My c*nt Needs Shafts", "Cum Clean", "Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts", "Cum Buns III", "Cumming in Socks", "Cum On Eileen", "Huge Black Cocks and Pearly White Cum", "Girls Who Crave c*ck", "Girls Who Crave c*nt", "Men Alone II: the KY Connection", "Pink p*ssy Lips", and, uh, oh yeah, "All Holes Filled with Hard c*ck". Uh-huh... yeah... Oh, wait, and, what was that called again?
The dialog in Clerks is SECOND TO NONE. I kid you not. Some f*ckign SICK script writing going on there/.

memento
seen that it was overrated.
nah not at all. Revenge of Billy the kidsh*t horror film but funny from what i can rememberPlot Outline: Farmer McDonald gets a little too drunk and horny and proceeds to have his wicked way with one of the goats on the farm. The goat gives birth to a mutant offspring, named Billy by McDonald's daughter, and is tormented by McDonald and his two sons. Throwing Billy into the river, McDonald thinks that's the last of it. But Billy survives, grows and plots his horrible revenge.

The dialog in Clerks is SECOND TO NONE. I kid you not. Some f*ckign SICK script writing going on there/.
*remembers for future reference your brb dont mean sh*t*