F.A.O FACE OFF BEYOND

DINKY

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah next yr. by then you wouldve moved up from the basement in sports world
I don't even work there anymore.Look in the mirror and ask yourself what the hell your doing with your life.I swear your over the age of 25.
err, im in dubai on holiday..my life is fine, and i turned 24 this yr biggrin.gif
Just know that your a d*ckhead and a faggot.
Well that backfired LOL
lmao questions got answered and his hype got seckled
what hype???
You came on the 'take a look at your life hype' then relaised it failed and came on the 'traditional name calling' hype.

yeah next yr. by then you wouldve moved up from the basement in sports world
I don't even work there anymore.Look in the mirror and ask yourself what the hell your doing with your life.I swear your over the age of 25.
err, im in dubai on holiday..my life is fine, and i turned 24 this yr biggrin.gif
Just know that your a d*ckhead and a faggot.
Well that backfired LOL
lmao questions got answered and his hype got seckled
what hype???
You came on the 'take a look at your life hype' then relaised it failed and came on the 'traditional name calling' hype.
just trying to preserve the topic.

carpe = any attention whore
how so, i only posted in the christmas thread where i was. but humble was trying it by talkign rubbish about looking at my lifewhen pple always try and do that then its only right to correct them. i dont choose to make threads each time one gets a TV, game, t shirt, and hundreds of other stuffothers make.

how so, i only posted in the christmas thread where i was. but humble was trying it by talkign rubbish about looking at my lifewhen pple always try and do that then its only right to correct them. i dont choose to make threads each time one gets a TV, game, t shirt, and hundreds of other stuffothers make.
PMO1262.jpg

so bcos your in dubaiyour doing somethin with your life.

PMO1262.jpg
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Is carpe pretending to be the guy in this picture now?He's too dark Carpe, go & trawl myspace for some lightskin bruddas. Quick, before anyone notices.

PMO1262.jpg
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Is carpe pretending to be the guy in this picture now?He's too dark Carpe, go & trawl myspace for some lightskin bruddas. Quick, before anyone notices.
its a plainfacestill

well it would suggest that he's got enough money to be on holiday, so he must be doing something!

PMO1262.jpg
its a plainfacestill
WHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH*Joke flies over bane's head*

well it would suggest that he's got enough money to be on holiday, so he must be doing something!
oh seen.the question was for carpe still. biggrin.gif

in the context you tried to send, yes. lol bane bane i dont even get that

PMO1262.jpg
its a plainfacestill
WHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH*Joke flies over bane's head*
joke werent fly it was normal height i just must have been tying my shoe laces at the time