F.A.O FACE OFF BEYOND

DINKY

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sandal wearing f*ckup dont get mad at me because your only somalian that gets called a "choong ting" by downlow men that wear new era caps if you quit wearing sandals and tracksuits together you may actually be taken for someone that dont resemble father christmas in a crack house in harlem.
DINKY, DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT.

Naah them 7 posts are just Face Off's one reply.Face Off doesn't do one posts.The question is has Face Off replied sufficiently to brush off what Dinky said or has his reply made no difference cos Doctor was too deep?
True but I swear the only people that found Dinkys post funny were his followers, it was old and recycled.

Guest Onslaught
i cant even imagine a comeback wen i seriously think of it... man sealed the topic with that reversal....if face off comes back from this and wins then he truly is that guy....i have doubts thoK-dot.1
neo would struggle to come back from that
them words were too true ... face off can say whatever he wants but no one likes him no morelol
Time to eat your words.

sandal wearing f*ckup dont get mad at me because your only somalian that gets called a "choong ting" by downlow men that wear new era caps if you quit wearing sandals and tracksuits together you may actually be taken for someone that dont resemble father christmas in a crack house in harlem.
i want a reaction before i go to my bed i got the last few episodes of the wire to watch ill give him bare replies the longer i keep him at the computer the longer i assume he is under a roof which has runnin water so im doing my bit for the homeless this winter and im bless.come out dinky show yourself or go beat up ya mother again.
LMFAOHO MY DIDDY!!!

what exactly did he say bout me that was truethe lman and nasty bit that was funny for that ill pay an extra pound for the next time i use a net caffe to ANY somalian in memory of his average sendage but thats as far as it goes really thats like the only punch he swung that caught my shoulder cos it WAS funnybut theni mean come on we are talkin about the same guy aint we.http://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...10&hl=dinkyhttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...66&hl=dinkyhttp://www.vip2.co.uk/forum/index.php?show...25&hl=dinky

QUOTE (Adam Steiner - Summerset @ Oct 30 2007, 11:11 AM) QUOTE (FACE OFF BEYOND @ Oct 28 2007, 09:47 PM) why does he keep changing his nameif he didnt i wouldnt even repsond to him as he is a d*ck head when it comes to girls just breed up ya sister or something then you can ask ya own mother for advice bout ya babymother rather than vipSIMPLEQUOTE (FACE OFF BEYOND @ Oct 29 2007, 01:15 PM) hahahahahanever mind dinky old chap any net caffe owning sandal wearer
why should dinky NOT beat up his mother for slippin like this?TELL ME

nas-hip-hop-dead.jpgDINKY IS DEADwhen you done walkin bare foot in puddles send me a message and ill hook you up with some foot locker vouchers so you can get a decent pair of crep.i dont think air force ones come with steel caps though so ya gonna have to cut ya toe nails or at least cut them while looking at a picture of ya mother so you know what ya feet SHOULDNT look like.ENJOY YOUR MORNINGPEACEhere the old skool way of DUNNIN MAN biggrin.gifAND ONE LAST THING DINKYhow does it genuinely feel to KNOW that your mum is butters and have your own dad tell you so i mean every one is pretty to someone but how can you feel good with yourself KNOWING that YOUR DAD hates ya mother i mean come on fam when ya that ugly and ya somalian its no wonder ya sisters going out with a white dude cos she aint gettin a black man.somalian girls get air they smell like rusty zinc and expired butter they got lips that look like intestings and they got feet that look like ya neices face and try mask it with henna to make it look like their feet is stylin on you.bruv seriously famkill ya whole family its the right thing to do.

nas-hip-hop-dead.jpgDINKY IS DEADwhen you done walkin bare foot in puddles send me a message and ill hook you up with some foot locker vouchers so you can get a decent pair of crep.i dont think air force ones come with steel caps though so ya gonna have to cut ya toe nails or at least cut them while looking at a picture of ya mother so you know what ya feet SHOULDNT look like.ENJOY YOUR MORNINGPEACEhere the old skool way of DUNNIN MANbiggrin.gif
nah... he took it there, cut your toenails you know.... f*cking took it there :D

Drugged Up never replies when Face Off is online and in them topics when they are active but instead opts to make a topic when we are not even sure that Face off is online and weeks after the initial event
too true and its the only time he has wonwhen im not herewell i guess if i play halo 3 now and septik and the rest of the mandem aint online and im in a slayer match on my own ive won aint i?