F.A.O FACE OFF BEYOND

DINKY

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want a reaction before i go to my bed i got the last few episodes of the wire to watch ill give him bare replies the longer i keep him at the computer the longer i assume he is under a roof which has runnin water so im doing my bit for the homeless this winter and im bless.come out dinky show yourself or go beat up ya mother again.

lmfaoim sure he would trade his parents to find his jsa book.i remember when dinky was beggin me to spit on one mix tape saying he could help me make paper and so on and so forth i laughed in his face then and since then the guy breaded me asking me to spit again etc etc.after all these years if thats the best he can come up with im dissapointed i mean this was like 4 christmas's ago and he still aint lived in the same place for more than 3 months.its bait this guy knows where i live and lashes the cat food i leave out for my cats in the garden.when ya dad f*cks ya mother at the dinner table on christmas day in front of other family member and in laws its no wonder you spend ya whole life runnin.do ya mum and dad still talk or do they send other somalians to pass messages from net caffe to net caffe.

you can tell dinky walks on high streets with a big speaker on lewisham high street screamingI WANT FACE OFF I NEED TO TALK TO HIM PLEASE I HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE HE KNOWS WHERE MY CAT IS AND I THINK HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED HE CONSTANTLY MAKES MY LIFE A MISERY PLEASE IF YOU SEE HIM MAKE A CITIZENS ARREST AND BRING HIM TO ME.122886874_e1fd5b1038.jpgdaft f*ckwit.even the the man that made you hates you.

lmfaoim sure he would trade his parents to find his jsa book.i remember when dinky was beggin me to spit on one mix tape saying he could help me make paper and so on and so forth i laughed in his face then and since then the guy breaded me asking me to spit again etc etc.after all these years if thats the best he can come up with im dissapointed i mean this was like 4 christmas's ago and he still aint lived in the same place for more than 3 months.its bait this guy knows where i live and lashes the cat food i leave out for my cats in the garden.when ya dad f*cks ya mother at the dinner table on christmas day in front of other family member and in laws its no wonder you spend ya whole life runnin.do ya mum and dad still talk or do they send other somalians to pass messages from net caffe to net caffe.
fackinhell, took it there*sets up camp*biggrin.gif

hmmmmthis post, red writing which i aint read, essays which dont say anything you aint said before, pictures you found on google on christmas day, girls which you stalk with your mother tellin her you promise to give her a grandchild before we get a new prime minister and they cut off all her benefits.i mean come on dinky what is it with people like you and ashman i told you already one phonecall from me and you could be employed and i could get all of your mums debts into just ONE monthly payment.AGAINgive up fam the first day you let ya mother down was when you actually came out of her with no disability cos it was from that point that VERY CRUCIAL POINT that you made it clear that it is IMPOSSIBLE for you to make ANY MONEY WHATSOEVER FOR HER OR EVEN YOURSELF AS YOU CANT EVEN GET FREENESS FROM SOCIAL.go sell dvds or furry toys in hackney or sell clean piss to drug addicts you professional failure.
LOL. Murky Bars, Face Off the man that'll make your debts be gone. Come like them debt adverts.

the life on dinkyone day he wakes up pissed hits the computerangry.jpgwaitsand waitsand waits for face offhappycat-is-waiting-for-to-strike.jpgsees he dont get a response and then tries to find a next home and makes an application for fostering while doing soPhoto3.jpgtries to entertain the masses and sells as much train tickets before the trains stop runnin.busker-dog-accordian.jpgstarts spittin bars he heard me spittin when i was in n double a with tapes he stills owns so he does his own tribute in an effort to raise revenue for the "find my cat fund"354279348_1075f2ccd8.jpgstarts hyping as he sees i aint comin so brings out his true faggot side as he now feels in his comfort zoneep40_omar.jpggets moved up when he finally catches up with mestick-up-kitten.jpgLISTEN YOU TICKET TOUTING SOMALIAN NEEKY c*nt FACED d*ckHEAD DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN YOUR POOKEY WHEN IM ERE AND IM NINO BROWN YOU c*ck SUCKER PEOPLE LIKE ME ALWAYS PUT YOU IN YA PLACE WHEN YA MUM TELLS YOU TO SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKIN COS SHE IS FED UP WITH YOU TELLIN HER FOR THE 20TH TIME THAT YA GONNA RETAKE YA A LEVELS AND GET A JOB IN SAINSBURYS AND THEN COME HOME WITH LADBROKES RECEIPT JUST KNOW THAT WHEN I COME YOUR HOUSE YOUR SLEEPIN OUTSIDE YA MUMS SLEEPIN ON THE COUCH AND YA SISTER IS SHARING THE BED WITH ME IN YA MOTHERS ROOM WHILE YA NIECE IS RUNNIN ROUND COMPLAININ THAT YA SISTER IS MAKING GRUNTING NOISES WHEN I SUPERMAN THAT HOESHUT THEf*ckUPAND DONT MAKE ME HERE sh*t FROM YOU FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.GOT IT?OH!

LISTEN YOU TICKET TOUTING SOMALIAN NEEKY c*nt FACED d*ckHEAD DONT MAKE ME HAVE TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN YOUR POOKEY WHEN IM ERE AND IM NINO BROWN YOU c*ck SUCKER PEOPLE LIKE ME ALWAYS PUT YOU IN YA PLACE WHEN YA MUM TELLS YOU TO SHUT UP WHEN IM TALKIN COS SHE IS FED UP WITH YOU TELLIN HER FOR THE 20TH TIME THAT YA GONNA RETAKE YA A LEVELS AND GET A JOB IN SAINSBURYS AND THEN COME HOME WITH LADBROKES RECEIPT JUST KNOW THAT WHEN I COME YOUR HOUSE YOUR SLEEPIN OUTSIDE YA MUMS SLEEPIN ON THE COUCH AND YA SISTER IS SHARING THE BED WITH ME IN YA MOTHERS ROOM WHILE YA NIECE IS RUNNIN ROUND COMPLAININ THAT YA SISTER IS MAKING GRUNTING NOISES WHEN I SUPERMAN THAT HOESHUT THEf*ckUPAND DONT MAKE ME HERE sh*t FROM YOU FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR.GOT IT?OH!
MGFKENHGTH#TRJHSTJNSTYRJNRSYTJNTYRSJSTRJSYTRJARE U NUTS FAM?!?BAAAAARRRRRRRSSSSSSSS AND A HALF!!!

lmaobars upon barsboi im speechlesswords can no longer settle thistake it to the streetslol @ comparing dinky to pdiddylol jus lol**carries on watching the wire**
STREETS?this guys has been my house lately every household on my street has been receiving leaflets offering iron and washing services.how can a somalian be a gypsy and still know how to read?

TBH it must mean that Dinky must of got to him if Face Off's replied like 7 times before even Dinky clocking.
hmmmmm biggrin.gif:D tupac and better and than biggie nas is better than jay etc etc blah blah blah and im soooooo immature yeah yeah yeah yeah okay you can take gray fox's place i nominate you.i see so this going to 8 pages before i clocked means what exactly its not feelings its what i doEND PEOPLEplain and simple only thing i read is the first post and then i just put the shotty to his sandals.

*yawns*its like you man want me to cry or something cos dinky made up yet another story to fill up his living room with bare people watching his performance to get warmth for the rest of the night.who knows fam what i do know is that no one in my house or my sons house shares a roomdinkys house hold goes from a flat on the top floor of a chip shop and extends to an internet caffe a few stops up the street which is why you see somalians walking like they in their pyjamas during the day.

Guest Onslaught
the longer i keep him at the computer the longer i assume he is under a roof which has runnin water so im doing my bit for the homeless this winter and im bless.
LMFAO.