Secondary Schools...

Cipher

The first and most monumental trip was dubbed "niggas day out" by the man demWe went to Cornwall stayed in some placeThey had a 16 year old white girl workin in the kitchen bitI swear she had only seen black niggas on the TV before she was in aweMan speeched it for the battryAbout 5 man ran through it that night by the bushes outsideOwww Owww Owwwww

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bons was liveall boys, so the testosterone levels were high.bare beefbare jokesbitchs wuld come to our school gates on the regular lookin to breadthere were enough times where i wuld show up to the last period after lunch late, cuz me and my boys were gettin head in west ham park.
angela's chick would just lurk outside the I.T block at lunch, it was sick, mans never used come back in the afternoon.

Bons was liveall boys, so the testosterone levels were high.bare beefbare jokesbitchs wuld come to our school gates on the regular lookin to breadthere were enough times where i wuld show up to the last period after lunch late, cuz me and my boys were gettin head in west ham park.
angela's chick would just lurk outside the I.T block at lunch, it was sick, mans never used come back in the afternoon.
rah another bons headwhat year did you leave?