Secondary Schools...

Cipher

Whitefield used to always war with Hampsteadsum on going beef likeback in the day anyway
lol i dont remember much beef between the 2 on a big scalebut after i left i remember coming back 1 day and 1 whitefield marli boy got licked with a pole, then he got rushed n bit up by dogs in redpitch it was jokes still recorded it on my phone
Redpitch is where every beef/fight got settled, lol...with nearly every1 from school and Westcroft sitting on top of them tall fences watching like it was some UFC fight
haha memoriesScrapping in Redpitch was like a rite of passage

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VHS.
lol...Anyhow, ADT is now called Ashcroft Academy or something, try clean up the image..
Clean up a good boy image?You man used to do 9-5 at school innit LMAO
lol wouldnt say it was good boy at all, part of the reason the school changed name & sh*t was cuz it had a sh*t rep with the local borough/shops/police etc..But yea, 8-4:45, they changed it like...the year after it didnt matter to me anymore biggrin.gifSchool you go to?
Blud that school was full of good kids.SCC badbwoy
VHS.
lol...Anyhow, ADT is now called Ashcroft Academy or something, try clean up the image..
Clean up a good boy image?You man used to do 9-5 at school innit LMAO
lol wouldnt say it was good boy at all, part of the reason the school changed name & sh*t was cuz it had a sh*t rep with the local borough/shops/police etc..But yea, 8-4:45, they changed it like...the year after it didnt matter to me anymore :DSchool you go to?
that skool wernt bad doe you had to do a test to get in this the one in tooting yer?
No. It wasnt in tooting.The school itself wasnt bad nah, but obviously some guys in it were. always beef with other schools...Bare bare bare wastemen though, most of S.U.K. went there..Numero, whats SCC?
Southfields Community College
lol, thought so.Didnt you do like...9 till 2pm or something?What year? ever in any of the sports teams? we were always facing you in football..
8.20-2.40Class of '02Nah was asked to be in the football team tho, but their was too much politics in that. My year was the best in the borough so 'llow joining that.

Archbishop Michael Ramsey Technology CollegeClass Of 2003The year with the best football team in London
Real Talk I went AMR TC from 98 to 2003 i cnt remember your face brother and i was in 7e then i moved to 8s badman class
how can you have been in the same form as me in year 7 and dont remember me biggrin.gif darg PMs init
D u no me I was Like ur Big Brother in school i made sure no 1 didnt touch you

Archbishop Michael Ramsey Technology CollegeClass Of 2003The year with the best football team in London
Real Talk I went AMR TC from 98 to 2003 i cnt remember your face brother and i was in 7e then i moved to 8s badman class
how can you have been in the same form as me in year 7 and dont remember me biggrin.gif darg PMs init
:D :D your some jokerim trying so hard to think who this iscah this is slander to the 9th degree cuzi never moved with anyone from 8s either

:D :D your some jokerim trying so hard to think who this iscah this is slander to the 9th degree cuzi never moved with anyone from 8s either
u dun no 8s was a bad boy class but trust me if i was there that time when u lot went walworth or that school in peckham no 1 would of gotd touched

u dun no 8s was a bad boy class but trust me if i was there that time when u lot went walworth or that school in peckham no 1 would of gotd touched
you wasnt in school dem timethat happened in year 10 stilland it was that ediat kenneth yout that got man set stilljoke ting

you wasnt in school dem timethat happened in year 10 stilland it was that ediat kenneth yout that got man set stilljoke ting
trust me gang man knows everything do u no about when Big Sam fingered chiqutia under the table in Mr Gayle class ?kenneth a Big p*ssy i remember when the YNS boys bang him up outside the libarary and mrs rosenior had to stop it do u still talk to ebony

trust me gang man knows everything do u no about when Big Sam fingered chiqutia under the table in Mr Gayle class ?kenneth a Big p*ssy i remember when the YNS boys bang him up outside the libarary and mrs rosenior had to stop it do u still talk to ebony
yeah i heard about that i was next door when chiqutia was getting fingeredstill talk to ebz once and a while still, shes doing her uni ting stillnah we did get kenneth back doe stillbut he went fed station after and got a couple my boy nicked

yeah i heard about that i was next door when chiqutia was getting fingeredstill talk to ebz once and a while still, shes doing her uni ting stillnah we did get kenneth back doe stillbut he went fed station after and got a couple my boy nicked
man still see's ryan have you seen wayne not the neeeky 1 with them double glazing glasses the other 1 who use to roll with cross, kapz, big sam and dem

man still see's ryan have you seen wayne not the neeeky 1 with them double glazing glasses the other 1 who use to roll with cross, kapz, big sam and dem
not really stillaint really seen him since school dun stillbut where about you see ryan, aint seen him for a hot minuteyou still see that christine chick from dorset aswell

Burntwood, in Tooting/ Wandsworth.
That school was the lick for brehs.Not as bad as charles edward brooke though...
wernt charles edward brooke a girls school???!?!
Burntwood, in Tooting/ Wandsworth.
That school was the lick for brehs.Not as bad as charles edward brooke though...
wernt charles edward brooke a girls school???!?!
LOLEven though I don't know the school, it sounds like Cipher is on the batty raiding ting. I'm guessing he didn't phrase it properly.
lol f*ck orrrrrf titanI meant, so many skets went to Burntwood. My boys would jus go near the school, post up.get numbers...next week..head/f*cking. But it wasnt as good as C.E.B. for that, that school was......boyy, only think went on with those girls i swear was battrying and fights.Always rollin tru Myatts field park after school aswell....so many of them got picked off.
I can't even deny that Burntwood was bad. Some of the stories I've heard...No-one from Ernest Bevin?