Secondary Schools...

Cipher

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^ St Mary's High? Shizzle... you know some girl who went there years back called Juanita?
St. Josephs College.Crown Point.School of scandal and slewage equality.
[bRIAN]SHUTUPPPPP.[bRIAN]Serious?What year did you leave?
Juanita, light skin ghanian girl? If so thts my frens cousin.

^^^^ St Mary's High? Shizzle... you know some girl who went there years back called Juanita?
YEP.Shes my cousin too...

Skeen!Small world for true.What year did you leave St.Josephs?

Skeen!Small world for true.What year did you leave St.Josephs?
Too right! What school did you go to?

Is this guy online? PM time.[Connelly]GENTLEMUNNNNNNNNNNN biggrin.gif [/Connelly]

RahtidNo one on here reached St. Mary's High (Croydon)
u ever heard of shanaid, shanelle and stacey? from thornton heath/mitcham. are about 21/20/19 now
I have, 2 of them got youts init?
shanaid and shanelle are sisters and yeh they most likely have kids by now. i remember i saw shaniaid like 3 years ago in pizza hut and she was pregnantu by any chance know a chick called tella then? think she went lanfranc, and lived in them sides by west thornton heath library

RahtidNo one on here reached St. Mary's High (Croydon)
u ever heard of shanaid, shanelle and stacey? from thornton heath/mitcham. are about 21/20/19 now
I have, 2 of them got youts init?
shanaid and shanelle are sisters and yeh they most likely have kids by now. i remember i saw shaniaid like 3 years ago in pizza hut and she was pregnantu by any chance know a chick called tella then? think she went lanfranc, and lived in them sides by west thornton heath library
Yep, we used to be in the same class.

BRAMPTON MANORIS PROBABLY THE GAYEST SCHOOL IN THE BITS FAM
LOL no word of a lie.but still
BANG BANG ST BONS GANG
most greazy school in the bitsdidn't know there was a couple bons man on here, mostly younga heads though.
My cousin went there, said it was sh*t (St bons).
He must of got bullied.
Bons was liveall boys, so the testosterone levels were high.bare beefbare jokesbitchs wuld come to our school gates on the regular lookin to breadthere were enough times where i wuld show up to the last period after lunch late, cuz me and my boys were gettin head in west ham park.

If you started school at hampstead between the years of 1996 and 2000You are blackAnd you dont know about the mentor Glen that used to organise nigga trips for all the bad breed black youtsYou are not on this tingIf there is ever a vip2 event you will be paying for drinks as I have slightly upgraded in the last 10 years. dinner money tamagotchi's, pokemon cards and nokia face offs are no longer acceptable methods of paymentThat is all.

If you started school at hampstead between the years of 1996 and 2000You are blackAnd you dont know about the mentor Glen that used to organise nigga trips for all the bad breed black youtsYou are not on this tingIf there is ever a vip2 event you will be paying for drinks as I have slightly upgraded in the last 10 years. dinner money tamagotchi's, pokemon cards and nokia face offs are no longer acceptable methods of paymentThat is all.
Nigga trips you kna, lol. We used to have a mentor dude, one Nigerian man called Matthew.