Fuck Microsoft

The King

Alright,My console has been crashing for about the last 3 weeks not all the time but enough to annoy the f*ck out of me.So I scout the web, nothing works, I phone Microsoft they tell me that they have had a problem with Xbox LIVE and thats whats making my console crash so I need to recover my gamertag.Tried doing this last night and got as far as the downloading screen but then it says Xbox LIVE signup is unavailable so I rang Microsoft again today. They say keep trying to recover your gamertag but if that doesnt work by tomorrow, Ive got to send it off to Microsoft.So after worrying that the ring of death was coming as its been about a year since I got my console. Its works but I cant f*cking use it. If you man see me sign in, I will be the happiest man on LIVE.

Guest haze-e

Just have patience.When i was tryna sign up i had the same problem. Microsoft have had a lot of problems over the holidays what with everyone buying 360 (biggrin.gif). Try again later and it shoujld work.

at the end of the dayits all about the gamesand the from what i seen the best developers are making it big with the 360and online play , as in the number of users and ability to play 360 >just look at the stats 360 almost doubles ps3, so theres gonna be more online fun in 360 than ps3hopefully i won't be choking on my words in a years time

at the end of the dayits all about the gamesand the from what i seen the best developers are making it big with the 360and online play , as in the number of users and ability to play 360 >just look at the stats 360 almost doubles ps3, so theres gonna be more online fun in 360 than ps3hopefully i won't be choking on my words in a years time
You will buy a PS3 this year as will most other people with 360's biggrin.gif

Guest haze-e
I should be getting one on moday still£150.However until MGS4 and GT5 come out i dont think it will gfet played.

thats pissed cuz i jus bought a 360

*sighs*360 came out a year earlier, yes there are more 360 owners.but by the end of this yearyou will have choked on your words my friend.

What a poor time to buy a 360 though.I mean, if I could go back in time I'd of not got my PS3 on release and got a 360, then got a PS3 around now.But the 360 has such a bad year coming for 08, you're only gonna be playing old games all year.

was thinking of getting a ps3, but the most important thing for me is the online play.Is it true you cant do matchmaking on the ps3. Can you see all your friends who are online and add them to a party with relative ease like the 360?I was doing it at my mates house, he was doing it some longggg way but hes just bought his ps3 so maybe he doesnt know how to do it

was thinking of getting a ps3, but the most important thing for me is the online play.Is it true you cant do matchmaking on the ps3. Can you see all your friends who are online and add them to a party with relative ease like the 360?I was doing it at my mates house, he was doing it some longggg way but hes just bought his ps3 so maybe he doesnt know how to do it
It's built into games though, rather than in the XMB.Although this will all change when Home is released, when it will be essentially a 3D version of Live (in theory anyway).