if a girl "HAD" an std...

bowxpac

personally i would allow it.... from when a girls had an std shesslipped even if its cleaered up.
yeah I'd slam her regardless (120% dom business)it's not always the girls fault you know, a past link told me how her man played her and caught chlamydia, then she lashed him and caught it.point is; it wasn't her fault
BULLSHITfrom she is having sex she should be going clinic just cos some fool told her she wifey dont mean all of a sudden she shouldnt be going no more cos she trusts him for all she knows he could of only been DIAGNOSED for it when they were going out WHEN IT SHOWED but he could of caught it YEARS AGOthink on itone girl tellin me im the only man she seeing so she aint been i told her to her face she is a fool"come we go clinic together"girls are so gullable i swear down.
she was with him for a year & couple months she told me she did go clinic while she was with him (they went together)then all of a sudden BAM she got the symptoms, she already had suspicions and then texts in his phone confirmed it.
If it was that situation then personally I would have no qualms about it, as long as it had cleared up obviously and on other factors, like whether she is a grim etc. This wouldn't even mean a girl isn't girlfriend material in that situation.

a GULLABLE woman is what i hate more than anything.DAMN
one of the main reasons why i my wifey of 6 months is now an ex

it's not always the girls fault you know, a past link told me how her man played her and caught chlamydia, then she lashed him and caught it.point is; it wasn't her fault
she was with him for a year & couple months she told me she did go clinic while she was with him (they went together)then all of a sudden BAM she got the symptoms, she already had suspicions and then texts in his phone confirmed it.
What a bunch of tosh..

it's not always the girls fault you know, a past link told me how her man played her and caught chlamydia, then she lashed him and caught it.point is; it wasn't her fault
What a bunch of tosh..
biggrin.gif

Dunno why you think it is such a big deal, it is just an illness innit, would you go out with a girl that had had food poisoning before?....
It shows that she is loose with her p*ssy and does not protect herself properlyRegardless of whether she caught it off her man reh teh teh, she still should have been more carefulIf anything, the fact that her man cheated on her with a bosh is an indication that the p*ssy is not all that anywaySorry but from when I find out a girl has had an STD, she does nothing for me. STD's scare me too much, I don't wanna be near any girl thats had onedisclaimer: What I don't know won't hurt me. But if I know, it just can't run

Dunno why you think it is such a big deal, it is just an illness innit, would you go out with a girl that had had food poisoning before?....
It shows that she is loose with her p*ssy and does not protect herself properlyRegardless of whether she caught it off her man reh teh teh, she still should have been more carefulIf anything, the fact that her man cheated on her with a bosh is an indication that the p*ssy is not all that anywaySorry but from when I find out a girl has had an STD, she does nothing for me. STD's scare me too much, I don't wanna be near any girl thats had onedisclaimer: What I don't know won't hurt me. But if I know, it just can't run
Lol thats the thingpersonally the illness wont scare me as most (bar HIV) curable and not life threatening,the only problem that I would have with the female is how the chick got it in the first place, that basically shows that she is careless/boshpersonally there are bigger things in life to worry about

some ignoramus

personally i would allow it.... from when a girls had an std shesslipped even if its cleaered up.
yeah I'd slam her regardless (120% dom business)it's not always the girls fault you know, a past link told me how her man played her and caught chlamydia, then she lashed him and caught it.point is; it wasn't her fault
This is possible. If you trust someone enough to go without protection, it is possible the partner may just be a snake. Happened to my girl's friend. Apparently she found texts in his phone, called the girl up, and she didn't know this guy was with my girl's friend. Turns out she caught chlamydia. But this is what I was told, so who knwos if certain aspects were left out. But what I'm getting at, is it is very possible for someone to snake and the girl can be a victim without being given any reason to think otherwise.

most of these posts on here are talkin bout how gyal must be loose an careless to get a std, bullshit. anyone who has sex is responsible for themselves. not to mention its man givin dem the stds alie. yhyh its unfortunete if ur partner cheats on u an gives u a std but everyone golla look after urselves cah no one else is gona do it b'le dat sh*t.beetlejuice_closeup.jpgCAN U HEAR ME NOW?