Little Miss Jocelyn

Gunner

anyone noticed that new mean sounding music on the sky selection screen? sounds like something you'd hear on channel u
biggrin.gif:lol:come like some sendage. lmfao
lol i noticed thatit's better than that opera crap they had before, i used to have to mute the tv

anyone noticed that new mean sounding music on the sky selection screen? sounds like something you'd hear on channel u
biggrin.gif:lol:come like some sendage. lmfao
lol i noticed thatit's better than that opera crap they had before, i used to have to mute the tv
:D That music was the sh*t. Could chill for hours listening to it.

Me and me mum hate this program, she is not funny and only caters to white people. i think it shows up her insecurity about herself and how she thinks people see black women.And i did not like her taking the piss out of Jamaicans, coz it was more racist than funny. The impression was swag too. Anyway...

Me and me mum hate this program, she is not funny and only caters to white people. i think it shows up her insecurity about herself and how she thinks people see black women.And i did not like her taking the piss out of Jamaicans, coz it was more racist than funny. The impression was swag too. Anyway...
biggrin.gif:D :D wowproper took it to heartcome like them old women who complain to ofcom

biggrin.gif:D :D wowproper took it to heartcome like them old women who complain to ofcom
I won't repeat what my mum called her when she done that impression of the Jamaican woman in church....

It's overrated imo.Some of the sketches are good but some are bit ott.I know some people that are repping her just because she's black which is pretty silly.I'll take the show on its own merits, and it's not that great, not as great as everyone makes out.