STAYING UP LATE GOONS

Maxxx

B - Bs in all this years modules so the borderline A from AS couldn't hold up - I'm proper surprised I did well in the FFE paper, thought I flopped itHow'd you do?and the Rinsessions question... the whole 6CD set, Plastician was saying on Grimeforum that that was his best ever set so I definitely wanna hear it

Yeah, Unifiying Concepts combined with coursework or practical exam was one unit.I didn't mind the B in Physics as I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was anyway (I was expecting a B overall but thought I might get Cs in this year's stuff) . It was missing the A in ICT by one point that's getting to me, can't believe I'm having to get a remark to get into the uni for such a small margin.

and the Rinsessions question... the whole 6CD set, Plastician was saying on Grimeforum that that was his best ever set so I definitely wanna hear it
i think i used to have that is slimzee on it as well and does it have a blue back cover with the tracklist?
yuphttp://www.ukrecordshop.com/image.php?id=485&type=DCan't find the damn scene release that had the CUE file to split the tracks