Have you ever spat in someones face?

Train

boy ^^^^^^^ it almost got there cos she complained bout assault but she fell back when she realised that doing so would infringe herself and leave her wide open to investigation the bank gave me back the loot and about a month after that she is as nice as pie but its funny she moved out of the flat with rent arrears and not paying what she owed and police came looking for her for some next crime related insident involving herself asking all the residents about her where abouts.IMAGINE THAT.spitting brings out the beast in me i swear down ill put a bitch through the wire if she spits at me with her head going in the south westerly direction and her torso going towards the north and her upper chest will go 3 oclock in her upper left.STRAIGHT.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but b4 i go in2 details i was young and soon as it happened i felt fully disgusted with myself. I was in yr 8 id jus cum bak off a week suspension 4 fightin so im already skatin on thin ice. The geeza who i had dramz wid wants round 2. Im like ok den after skool where theres no teachers. Hes like no we're havin it off now. Im thinkin 2 myself im not gettin expelled 4 sum1 who id knocked out previously so i told him watch urself. Sum random U.G.L.Y chick (who i didnt even know at the time) tried 2 get in my face. It was a knee jerk reaction. B4 i even realized what happened, id dun spat in her face and she ran outta skool. I havent spat in any1s face since.

boy ^^^^^^^ it almost got there cos she complained bout assault but she fell back when she realised that doing so would infringe herself and leave her wide open to investigation the bank gave me back the loot and about a month after that she is as nice as pie but its funny she moved out of the flat with rent arrears and not paying what she owed and police came looking for her for some next crime related insident involving herself asking all the residents about her where abouts.IMAGINE THAT.spitting brings out the beast in me i swear down ill put a bitch through the wire if she spits at me with her head going in the south westerly direction and her torso going towards the north and her upper chest will go 3 oclock in her upper left.STRAIGHT.
lol at the directions followed by straight

one girl spat at me stillwhen i was living in shared accomadation i had my debit card delivered to my house but where i was living was me and one guy and we share the front door and directly above us were two girls. More time the post man mixes up our mail and my card went to their door and long story short the card was used by a guy the girl was allowing to have mail sent to the house.i knew it was him cos congestion charge letters and other fines in relation to the car he drove kept coming to the house and then when i told the bank about my 50 quid that went missing they traced it and discovered it was used in a petrol station in hemel hemstead with a car of the same reg as the congestion charge letters.by this time its obvious and before hand i asked the girl if my card came to her house.i told the landlord but nothing really happened they were talkin about filin complaints but i wasnt hearing it one time the girl was coming home and i opened the curtains and she was hyping about "WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT YOU f*ckING SNITCH" ETCi just had enough i went outside and sent her jaw pon tour and ripped out extensions neighbours came down talkin bout i shouildnt hit a woman and during this moment of thuggery she did spit in my face and boy i dragged her all over the place slamming her into walls and all sorts.i have no remorse for this act.the endps everyone i tell this to says they would of done worse so ladies take note if you spit your gonna get beat up not slapped and i tell this story to EVERYONE as im not ashamed of it.
LOL, you did the right thing still
not evenman didnt do enoughthe end of it would be me standin in court still
lol,girl gone missing antics

no i havnt but the other day i REALLY wanted to!i was approaching one of those yellow criss cross boxes in the road that your not allowed to stay in and there was chocoblock traffic and there was already a car the other side of it so i stayed where i was or i would have been stuck in the box when the light changed. ive had 3 fines this year for entering these boxes so im super cautious now and this man behind me was beeping at me to go and i wouldnt go then the lihts changed and he was still beeping me. I got out of my car he rolled down his window and was calling me a stupid bitch for not going.i wanted to spit in his face but instead i called him a c*nt and threw my snotty tissue at him and it had bogeys and snot in it cos id just blew my nose. the funny part was he went to open his door and get out but he forgot he had his seatbelt on stlll and it pulled him back in his seat loli wantd to spit though i wish i did
Should you really be encouraging acts of road rage like this in the physical condition you are in? Imagine the guy got out and punched you in the belly and you lost your yout. You wouldn't be able to say anything because it would have been your own aggressive nature that encouraged it.

no i havnt but the other day i REALLY wanted to!i was approaching one of those yellow criss cross boxes in the road that your not allowed to stay in and there was chocoblock traffic and there was already a car the other side of it so i stayed where i was or i would have been stuck in the box when the light changed. ive had 3 fines this year for entering these boxes so im super cautious now and this man behind me was beeping at me to go and i wouldnt go then the lihts changed and he was still beeping me. I got out of my car he rolled down his window and was calling me a stupid bitch for not going.i wanted to spit in his face but instead i called him a c*nt and threw my snotty tissue at him and it had bogeys and snot in it cos id just blew my nose. the funny part was he went to open his door and get out but he forgot he had his seatbelt on stlll and it pulled him back in his seat loli wantd to spit though i wish i did
Should you really be encouraging acts of road rage like this in the physical condition you are in? Imagine the guy got out and punched you in the belly and you lost your yout. You wouldn't be able to say anything because it would have been your own aggressive nature that encouraged it.
shes right messybox junction hype is always gonna happen people are naturally impatient im sure you have done this too and as you now live in LONDON im POSITIVE you do this no one can get home fast enough.

Im presuming the guy would have noticed she was pregnant, in which case ANY act of agression he puts her and/or the baby under, is his fault, and his fault alone.

an obese woman called me a 'f*cking bitch' because i didnt move out of her way. we were both walking towards eachother on this narrow pavement.... and i just thought, "you know what, im not gonna step aside. i've had a long day. she can move." then we had that awkward pause where we're just facing eachother. she was quite big tho. i could only just laugh at the fact she called me a bitch!!! cos i know im not one biggrin.gif

an obese woman called me a 'f*cking bitch' because i didnt move out of her way. we were both walking towards eachother on this narrow pavement.... and i just thought, "you know what, im not gonna step aside. i've had a long day. she can move." then we had that awkward pause where we're just facing eachother. she was quite big tho. i could only just laugh at the fact she called me a bitch!!! cos i know im not one biggrin.gif
Hmmm, refusing to move out of her way just because you had a bad day is a bitchy thing to do. Im not saying you are one, but you act alot like one. Not all the time, but on that occation you did. BITCH :D

Hmmm, refusing to move out of her way just because you had a bad day is a bitchy thing to do. Im not saying you are one, but you act alot like one. Not all the time, but on that occation you did. BITCH :D
lol i was so not! we were both equally walking. she could have moved. she was just being lazy. and in the past i've always moved out the way to stop confrontations such as the one i described above. but yeh! she's more of a bitch for reacting the way she did. i contained my composure, Jamaaaaal!

lol i was so not! we were both equally walking. she could have moved. she was just being lazy. and in the past i've always moved out the way to stop confrontations such as the one i described above. but yeh! she's more of a bitch for reacting the way she did. i contained my composure, Jamaaaaal!
LOL, awwwwwSign onto MSN please, im bored. I asked LuLu to come on but she said hi, then I didnt respond for like TWO minutes, and she signed off :D

Im presuming the guy would have noticed she was pregnant, in which case ANY act of agression he puts her and/or the baby under, is his fault, and his fault alone.
It wouldn't have been his fault because she got out of the car first and would have been seen as the instigator so in effect, she would have brought any bad repercussions of the babys health onto herself. Anyway, she's lucky he had his seatbelt on. Seatbelts save lives! Lol.