Have you ever spat in someones face?

Train

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Seriouss

Degrading?I was kinda seeing a guy I really liked (and had gone on about to my friends for AGES) and i'd told him that I was going to a certain club. When I got there my mates were all like 'which one is he?' and I looked for him and he was with some girl biggrin.gifHe just laughed when I saw him too. I was only 17 and it cut like a knife. I felt VERY degraded.

Guest Seriouss

At school I was PROPER skinny and some boys used to tease me about being flat chested. They made up a song to that Year 2000 tune going 'Let's all meet up in the year 2000, won't it be strange when Erin's tits have grown'*Checks D-cups'HA HAAt the time it used to burn though. I remember praying for my tits to grow everynight for about 2 years!!!

no i havnt but the other day i REALLY wanted to!i was approaching one of those yellow criss cross boxes in the road that your not allowed to stay in and there was chocoblock traffic and there was already a car the other side of it so i stayed where i was or i would have been stuck in the box when the light changed. ive had 3 fines this year for entering these boxes so im super cautious now and this man behind me was beeping at me to go and i wouldnt go then the lihts changed and he was still beeping me. I got out of my car he rolled down his window and was calling me a stupid bitch for not going.i wanted to spit in his face but instead i called him a c*nt and threw my snotty tissue at him and it had bogeys and snot in it cos id just blew my nose. the funny part was he went to open his door and get out but he forgot he had his seatbelt on stlll and it pulled him back in his seat loli wantd to spit though i wish i did