All 1000 achievements points

Bacardi_Up

5d419c93d3f6ab5271c95fcdc9d5d41d.JPG08b0c65a2e368406bc6b66f301a739db.JPGSeptik got me the Overkill though, I'll admit. Still 995 of Halo 3 points came from me.(Pre-emptive bitch!)

If you have overkill and last stand chosen, what do you pull out, a shotgun ????
You can't have overkill and last stand perk on at the same time. Can you?

Best stage for gettin 4 headshots in a row ????
The second level, when you have to rescue Nickolai.At the beginning of the level there are two cabins where mans are just standing about, you have a sniper as your secondary. Take that out and carefully aim for their heads, get 4 headshots in a row and you'll get the ahievement.I tried it with the primary weapon using the red dot but it didn't work for me, so best to use the sniper.Also if you are wondering about three of a kind (stab 3 guys in a row). On the cargo ship where a drunk man will come out with a bottle of vodka in his hand, sprint towards him and stab him. Then walk into the room on the right of the drunk man and there will be 2 people sleeping in bunk beds. Slash both them mans while they're sleeping and then you should get that achievement.

The second level, when you have to rescue Nickolai.At the beginning of the level there are two cabins where mans are just standing about, you have a sniper as your secondary. Take that out and carefully aim for their heads, get 4 headshots in a row and you'll get the ahievement.I tried it with the primary weapon using the red dot but it didn't work for me, so best to use the sniper.Also if you are wondering about three of a kind (stab 3 guys in a row). On the cargo ship where a drunk man will come out with a bottle of vodka in his hand, sprint towards him and stab him. Then walk into the room on the right of the drunk man and there will be 2 people sleeping in bunk beds. Slash both them mans while they're sleeping and then you should get that achievement.
Done 3 of a kind alreadyWill try that sniper one, i know the stage

Does PS3 have gamerpoints and achievements
Don't think so.Hence why when I get a ps3 any multi-platform games will bought on the 360.It's more rewarding to play them games on the 360.

Done 3 of a kind alreadyWill try that sniper one, i know the stage
You're welcome. *coughs*lol... try the game on veteran, some of them levels are just mental. Especially the penultimate level because there is a bug where you won't get checkpoints unless you reach a certain spot by a certain time.

I did the headshot one on the level were you have to blow up the 3 tanks on the bridge.Before they asked me to pick it up i just lenged off a few heads and got the acheievement.I swear certain acheivements can only be done on certain levels. I did 3 of a kind on a few different levels and aint got the acheivement yet. Imma just do it on the first level when i go to finish collecting all the intel.

By the way. if anyone doesnt give a f*ck about getting help or using walkthroughswww.nextgenwalkthroughs.comone of the best websites ive ever come across. Give video walkthrough to many games on the hardest difficulty.Helped me alot on veteran.