mandem with hair

Ego

Some man head shape suit different styles, its not about trying have a No.1 all over with waves if it dont suit you.Also the bait manufactured waves are too hot.Certain man got the hair shining and waves going in all different directions, can still smell the s-curl kit from across the room.
Nah that sh*t is fake, llow s-curl.The secret to getting waves, PROPA waves, is just to keep brushing. Simple.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some man head shape suit different styles, its not about trying have a No.1 all over with waves if it dont suit you.Also the bait manufactured waves are too hot.Certain man got the hair shining and waves going in all different directions, can still smell the s-curl kit from across the room.
Nah that sh*t is fake, llow s-curl.The secret to getting waves, PROPA waves, is just to keep brushing. Simple.
You get waves like this?360_main.jpg

Yeah I have that, used it more back in the day.I just use pink oil to soften my hair, and sometimes any sporting wave can, just to hold it though. But mosta the time I just spray water on my head and brush it.And yeah my waves are kinda thin/shallow cos of my texture, but my Marlie bredrin's waves are FUKKED

That looks swag.Brushing your headpiece every 5 minutes aint good either