Ghana VS. Nigeria

Humble

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chai!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif Dey go cause me Wahala.Yakubu puts the Super Eagles aheadEssien equalisesAgogo taps in the winnerRed cardI knew from early Kofi, Kwame, Bonsu and them would take it. We've been weak this tourni, plus they had home advantage. Its nuffin though. Normal procedures will resume once that wasteman 'Vogts' f*cks off. For the time being just remember:Naira>>>>CediCrude Oil>>>>GoldAbuja>>>>AccraSuya>>>>>>Keleweleetc etc
So true
It's even better when the country benefits from it
Ouch, but I'm sure we can all agree that as a country:-Nigeria >> Ghana

Whilst I reckon Ivory Coast could very well win this, I won't make any factual statements until I hear that final whistle in the final and they have won. You just never know sometimes. Certain man last week Wednesday lost serious money on the Egypt game because they got complacent and Zambia equalised. William Hill must have been laughing at those uni students.

lol @ the game being poorgo that way
You saying the game wasnt reminiscent of a Lower Prem side/Championship side type game? Neither team held possesion well and were both guilty of straying passes when they should have been on target.But hey, enjoy your shine. You did very well to overcome adversity and beat a big side. Nuffin but props for you in that respect, just didnt see the winner of the competition based on that performance. Hopefully you improve 'cause it would be special to win it, especially at home and being underdogs
Numero shut up you c*nt*Bumpity Bump*