Ghana VS. Nigeria

Humble

Do they let you bunch of Jamaican semi-pros into the Copa America?
lolthey probably dont make it past the pre pre 1st round qaulifers for itget out-played by hawaii or summing
No need for the uncalled slewing, us Jammos like you Ghanians remember
They need to remember that Football hasnt been the countries #1 sport. They dont even play too much in schools over there. Olympics time, come chat to man innit.Match was appalling, only got good when Ghana were 2-1 up and bussing tricks. Agogo's touch is down their with the worst! Man barely slotted the ball in the empty net. He scored so its nothing major but just an example of his composure. The touch where he could have gone clean through was bad. Quincy looked alright still.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With Marlon King and a few random rastas and Havant & waterlooville left backYou can't complain about the standard of football matches.
Like that makes sense. 4/10 for trying thoughArent you from somewhere in As... actually lets not go there.
And what you said made any sense biggrin.gif Dont feel envy because africa has a tournament and you man has a friendly game once a decade.Whens the match against Honduras occuring?

With Marlon King and a few random rastas and Havant & waterlooville left backYou can't complain about the standard of football matches.
Like that makes sense. 4/10 for trying thoughArent you from somewhere in As... actually lets not go there.
And what you said made any sense biggrin.gif Dont feel envy because africa has a tournament and you man has a friendly game once a decade.Whens the match against Honduras occuring?
:D Which part of it didnt make sense? Pont to where I was envious, point to where I cared about Jamaica at football...When you have failed doing that, dont press reply to my posts and come with some wannabe cheap gag that no one LOL's at 'cause your chatting nonesense. General Jamaicans dont play football or take their team seriously, why should I?And incase you hadnt noticed this is about Ghana and Nigeria so get back on point you loser. The quality of the game was poor, both sides were poor but I'm glad Ghana won

I think we can all agree, no matter who comes out victorious at the end of this matchJAMAICA WINS*flee's thread*
GOOD MANi went to watch the match at one pubi felt more out of place then a white person, mount of noiseand all the nigerians were eating bangers and mash and toad in the holeat the end one nigerian slammed my bajan housemate on the shoulder "f*ck this sh*t mehn, i cent take dees sheet mehn" then he stormed outwe didnt kno him

Dear I_Break_Ankles aka Naiga Bwoy aka Olusegun Adewale Sunday Shodimu,GHANA MUST GO WHERE?Go where family?????The semi's roooboy.Now go cry into a plate of moy moy and joloff rice (made with ketchup and pepper).
REAL TALKKKKKKKKKKKKKNAIJA BWOYIS PISSED
LMAO s'nuffin.But seriously though all credit to Ghana, both teams played awful though but they deserved it still.Nigeria were useless, didn't deserve sh*t.

Chai!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif Dey go cause me Wahala.Yakubu puts the Super Eagles aheadEssien equalisesAgogo taps in the winnerRed cardI knew from early Kofi, Kwame, Bonsu and them would take it. We've been weak this tourni, plus they had home advantage. Its nuffin though. Normal procedures will resume once that wasteman 'Vogts' f*cks off. For the time being just remember:Naira>>>>CediCrude Oil>>>>GoldAbuja>>>>AccraSuya>>>>>>Keleweleetc etc

Chai!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif Dey go cause me Wahala.Yakubu puts the Super Eagles aheadEssien equalisesAgogo taps in the winnerRed cardI knew from early Kofi, Kwame, Bonsu and them would take it. We've been weak this tourni, plus they had home advantage. Its nuffin though. Normal procedures will resume once that wasteman 'Vogts' f*cks off. For the time being just remember:Naira>>>>CediCrude Oil>>>>GoldAbuja>>>>AccraSuya>>>>>>Keleweleetc etc
So true

lol @ the game being poorgo that way
You saying the game wasnt reminiscent of a Lower Prem side/Championship side type game? Neither team held possesion well and were both guilty of straying passes when they should have been on target.But hey, enjoy your shine. You did very well to overcome adversity and beat a big side. Nuffin but props for you in that respect, just didnt see the winner of the competition based on that performance. Hopefully you improve 'cause it would be special to win it, especially at home and being underdogs

So true
It's even better when the country benefits from it

So true
It's even better when the country benefits from it
Ouch, but I'm sure we can all agree that as a country:-Nigeria >> Ghana