Man died on his 21st birthday defending deaf friend

Eduardo da Silva

lmfao, that vid is soooooo funny. straight away i knew it was guna be that.scorpzz, thats deeeeeeep. but i kudnt help but laff a little, so i knt blame yaR.I.P that guy was real, backin his friends case like that
FSLDSLFK FSLOMFAODLLM LMFAAOODIDNT EVEN SEE THE VID BEFORE.

lmfao, that vid is soooooo funny. straight away i knew it was guna be that.scorpzz, thats deeeeeeep. but i kudnt help but laff a little, so i knt blame yaR.I.P that guy was real, backin his friends case like that
FSLDSLFK FSLOMFAODLLM LMFAAOODIDNT EVEN SEE THE VID BEFORE.
ROLFLAMEGRILLEDWHOPEDWITHFRIESONTHESIDE

Do you reackon his friend has Heard the news yet?
jesus raptor christ.*explodes*
LMFAO.. raptor jesussh*t is so randomone thing some people don't realise is that they should just be the bitch and let guys think they are bigger than you.if you know how these people are, then you'll be fine.i feel sorry for the ones who dont know and get killed

p*ssy'ole for mocking a disability.p*ssy'ole for using a knife.p*ssy'ole for that excuse about why he was carrying the knife and saying it was an accident.

Damn, there was me thinking only Black people died by knives in the hands of Black people.Indians on this ting too?f*cking deep. How you gonna tease a deaf person?
people are f*ck upi remember when i was on the bus on the way from school and this downsyndrome gets on the bus ballin her eyes out cos she was kicked up by some school children

A student was murdered as he celebrated his 21st birthday after he stood up for a deaf friend who was being mocked and pushed, a court heard. David Haynes was stabbed after he came to the aid of Shane McLeod, 24, jurors at Northampton Crown Court were told. Mr Haynes was stabbed in Silver Street, Wellingborough, on 26 August last year. Nimesh Patel, 24, Shilesh Patel, 26, both of Wellingborough and Sandeep Phull, 22, of Northampton, all deny murder and conspiracy to cause GBH. Jurors heard how Mr Haynes was celebrating his birthday with Mr McLeod and other friends in the Bar Life nightclub in Wellingborough. Nicholas Dean, QC, prosecuting, told how Mr McLeod become involved in pushing with Shilesh Patel in the nightclub. 'Pride dented' Mr Haynes then confronted Mr Patel, jurors heard. "David Haynes told him 'If you have got trouble with that guy, you have got trouble with me'," Mr Dean said. The altercation ended with both parties shaking hands but, said Mr Dean, "the trivial incident was the spark to ignite events later." Shilesh Patel was punched outside the club by Mr McLeod's party who had accused him of mocking their deaf friend. "Shilesh Patel's pride was dented at having been punched. He was deeply angry," Mr Dean said. Shilesh Patel returned to his home in Winstanley Road, Wellingborough, with his co-defendants where he armed himself with a kitchen knife then returned to Silver Street and stabbed Mr Haynes in the stomach, jurors heard. 'Revenge and retribution' Mr Haynes died at Kettering General Hospital 12 hours later. Mr Dean said: "David Haynes died as a consequence of a single stab wound inflicted by Shilesh Patel. "Shilesh Patel was backed up by Sandeep Phull and Nimesh Patel, who were both carrying knives. "Shilesh Patel was angry about something that had happened earlier in the evening and wanted revenge and retribution." When questioned by police Shilesh Patel said the killing was an accident and that he was carrying a knife for protection, jurors were told. Sandeep Phull, of Westcott Way, Abington Vale, Northampton and Nimesh Patel, of Covington Grove, Wellingborough, told officers they played no part in the stabbing. The trial continues.
"David Haynes told him 'If you have got trouble with that guy, you have got trouble with me'," Mr Dean said.True friend by the looks of itUnfortunately the other guy had to use a knife as he couldn't fight with his fistsJust thought I'd bring this up with the whole "gang members being stabbed and killed" thing being pushed recently
Ironic a bit?