Life, is over.

Cipher

wen i was real low, i took an mp3 player, left my phone at home, jus walked, and walked and walked.went through a forest, luckily theres a massive one around me, i think it joins into Epping Forestthen i found a spot n jus sat n reflected on everything.trust that helped quite abit.but i dunno the kind of person u are, but i supressed alot of things, went to see a counsellor n it was ite still
Yeh man.I go out & just walk for ages sometimes, end up in some mad places.Kinda helps to clear my mind.The counciller thing.....people in my family offered from when I was like 11, cuz of sh*t in my childhood that was f*cked up n I was like nahh..But now im thinkin it might be a good idea still.....beats breaking my hand on the door again..

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the worse thing you can do is listen to depressing music and any other sh*t that will keep you in such a state.
Yeh....I tried listening to some upbeat music, but it ...doesn thave the same effect asnormal, its just like im HEARING it, but not feeling it if yo uknwo what I mean..
doesn't work for me either i just think wtf am i listening to this happy sh*t for*flings on dmx slippin*

the worse thing you can do is listen to depressing music and any other sh*t that will keep you in such a state.
Yeh....I tried listening to some upbeat music, but it ...doesn thave the same effect asnormal, its just like im HEARING it, but not feeling it if yo uknwo what I mean..
yeah i know what you mean.i have felt low before (confidence wise after a long relationship ended) but not as deep as your situation. I read some stuff that helped me though. I realised that if i framed my situation differently then it helped me look at things in another way.In your case it could be seeing that losing your loved ones has shown you that you need to live life like everyday was the end of the world. Don't put anything off which also means don't wallow in the past. Look at everything as a learning experience and how it can help you in the future.I had a mate in uni who was always emotionally unstable. He literally wore his heart on his sleeve and would experience extreme highs or lows. I met up with him recently and he was like a different person. His mental frame now was so strong that people were vibing off him.

@ X-T Im actually tryna plan to go away to MIami for a couple weeks, i jus feel I gotta get away from this place for a little while at least..
oiii oiiiive actually jus now booked my ticketcannot waitim goin 31/03 for 3 weeksill c u there if ur goin round dem times, im gna have bare time on my hands£325 it cost, okish price, i dnt care anywayMIAMI HERE I COOOOME again woop

Might take a stroll through Peckham in my hoodie that says "Brixton" across it.
Sorry but biggrin.gif:D :D :D :D @ that bit. That place is a graveyard though.Seriously though, hang in there and DONT EVEN CONSIDER IT!! Keep yourself occupied with something you like doing, or use your anger for something constructive. Like, psshh, I dunno, what you into?
You right, Ima try get back into my football.Think I am going to college still aswell.I dont wanna put off the onset of this sh*t though, if I distract myself im sure it would come back twice as hard n f*ck me over..
Cool, just come prepared init

okay ill put it like thisfor the losses of friends and famo well you just have to get on with life harsh but true we all have and will suffer losses its part of life.as for the fed up syndrome as an older member ill tell you all you got bare things to look forward to depending on who you are and what ya on but everyone of you should have ONE of these things to look forward to.kidsgraduationmarriage (this seems to be what most of us say we WONT do so if so make it a challenge to actually do just that and proove the world it can work that WILL keep you busy)better jobslearning to driveliving aloneliving with a partnerthose are the basic ones for other individuals there could be more be it bizarre or whatever point is life is no way over maybe you just lack motivation when you feel like that make yourself some tasks or goals im sure NO ONE is completely where they wanna be regardless of how much you claim ya not like ashman on vip forums.go find a challenge or go complete the challenge you have been draggin ya feet to complete.

wen i was real low, i took an mp3 player, left my phone at home, jus walked, and walked and walked.went through a forest, luckily theres a massive one around me, i think it joins into Epping Forestthen i found a spot n jus sat n reflected on everything.trust that helped quite abit.but i dunno the kind of person u are, but i supressed alot of things, went to see a counsellor n it was ite still
Yeh man.I go out & just walk for ages sometimes, end up in some mad places.Kinda helps to clear my mind.The counciller thing.....people in my family offered from when I was like 11, cuz of sh*t in my childhood that was f*cked up n I was like nahh..But now im thinkin it might be a good idea still.....beats breaking my hand on the door again..
i was offered as a child aswellfrom my first suicidal thoughts wen i was like 7turned it down coz i thought it was a load of sh*tbut ive been at it for a month and a bit nowits actually rather goodmy councellor is nice, n i never thought it would help coz im not talkative, but with her time jus flies n i talk about bare sh*t, like makes me put the negativity to a side n jus think back to the good times etcs.jus try itwaitin list was long doe, asked for it in october got it in January

i was offered as a child aswellfrom my first suicidal thoughts wen i was like 7turned it down coz i thought it was a load of sh*tbut ive been at it for a month and a bit nowits actually rather goodmy councellor is nice, n i never thought it would help coz im not talkative, but with her time jus flies n i talk about bare sh*t, like makes me put the negativity to a side n jus think back to the good times etcs.jus try itwaitin list was long doe, asked for it in october got it in January
where did u get her?do u have to pay?is she black or white?

where did u get her?do u have to pay?is she black or white?
went to my GP, told her i wanted to a see a councellorand BAMdnt have to payshes black, one of them ones with short with a better haircut than me, short back and shitswears long skirts, some slyly African inluenced designs with normal sh*t...im easily distracted n she talks abitsick doe

okseen, did ur gp ask u whyi wanna get one, dnt want a white one tho*no racist*
erm, kindashe didnt ask why i needed one, she jus asked when i realised i needed oneand asked who suggested it n if i thought it would helpwas in there 5 mins, if thatthen got a letter in the post sayin id been referred by my GP n to fone up to confirm, then i was on the waitin list

ive felt suicidal aswellwas in year 8uncle died, is my cousin who i am very tight withs dadwas the closest thing to a dad when my dad thought he could take a 3/4 year holiday from his responsibilitiesactually found out when i came back from schoolkinda the reason i feel i have to watch over my cousin like a dad nowdayswas the last time i properly cried, still throws me in a way when i think about it nowwanted to get away from it all, especially after seeing how my mum reacted to it

Just try 2 appreciate the simple things in life....take a walk, .....take in the scenery......i find this helps.When im feeling abit down, i go 2 a place around the corner, at night, loook up at the stars and just think.Talking helps. positive words from people can help alot. You'd be surprised. Just like on here, its refreshing to know that people who dont really know you are still giving you good aadvice and trying 2 be helpful. Take thes eimple things in.