So a man rung on the doorbell

I answered the intercom thing asking him who is it.He goes "bailiffs"I asked him what is he talking about.He goes "Is a Diane ........ here?"I said nah, if its who I think you mean she was the last tenant but she moved out this time last year, she passes by every now and then to pick up her letters though.I let him come to the door cos he wanted a bit of information about leaving dates etc...African woman left this flat but ordered BARE sh*t b4 she went lmfaoSome people.

I remember bein at home a few times when I was young, and the baliffs come, and I was told to me silent cuz we were pretending not to be in..after knocking for a while they gave up and left..
we used to do that for ordinary visitors, if the ain called before hand*everybody switch off the lights and hit the floor*so bait LOL

I remember bein at home a few times when I was young, and the baliffs come, and I was told to me silent cuz we were pretending not to be in..after knocking for a while they gave up and left..
we used to do that for ordinary visitors, if the ain called before hand*everybody switch off the lights and hit the floor*so bait LOL
lol

That was the tactice for Jehova Witnesses and trick or treaters. Dad would tell me and my sister to keep quiet and duck like we were Solid Snake.

y would u do that to ordinary visitors? obviously theyre ur friends right?

Its not about people turning up at your yard unexpected.

Its not about people turning up at your yard unexpected.
True say, they might have a shotty, they just might.

biggrin.gif used to do this aswell, also when the electric/gas man came round to check the metres

biggrin.gif used to do this aswell, also when the electric/gas man came round to check the metres
haha same. The poverty of it all =\In addition to grezing up the jehova witnesses, I would put bear traps inside the electric meter for when the man reached his hand in.

That was the tactice for Jehova Witnesses and trick or treaters. Dad would tell me and my sister to keep quiet and duck like we were Solid Snake.
used to do that when we were home alone.but then we would sniper shoot them with pellet guns and duck.

You got a moany mum, innit?I know the type. Them ones that complain about your friends coming over IF they are even allowed over, have about 3 kids and no father but very likely have/had a long-term boyfriendIs that ur mum

You got a moany mum, innit?I know the type. Them ones that complain about your friends coming over IF they are even allowed over, have about 3 kids and no father but very likely have/had a long-term boyfriendIs that ur mum
lol, heartlessly cold read Smaddy's family life