ok, ive just lost my job?

meeko

there is a very certain point where i will stop seeing things as funny. and when my management cross it and then proceed to take the piss out of people that i regard as family, and when they recive the ;: you know what you can go f*ck your self and your job" line do i need to give them written conformation?

not a good idea to quit like that, i swear u miss out on bare benefits and sh*t - i done it once but i was like 16 so it was cool.
this is how i quit every single job ive hadnot swearin and thatbut my attitude switches, then i jus dont show up ever againi have never left giving notice

not a good idea to quit like that, i swear u miss out on bare benefits and sh*t - i done it once but i was like 16 so it was cool.
this is how i quit every single job ive hadnot swearin and thatbut my attitude switches, then i jus dont show up ever againi have never left giving notice
its cool if you're doing it with part time jobs but one day when u wanna start a career and they ask u about previous experience and u can't name any of your other jobs you'll regret them.

i swear you come across as really aggy.take a holiday or a chill pill and relax mangggg

its cool if you're doing it with part time jobs but one day when u wanna start a career and they ask u about previous experience and u can't name any of your other jobs you'll regret them.
thats truemost of the part time jobs i do, they dont have any relevance to the futureat the moment i have the references i need