PS3 to get achievement system like Xbox 360

Lenny Jr.

^^^Yeah be buy things on our market place.Downloadable content, arcade games. sh*t like that.

Do 360 points let you buy things in the market place?Cos if sony incorporated that kinda ting with HOME it'd be sick.But seriously if they expect me to pay for things watch me... with my 4 white walls. no chair no nothing. you come to my yard you stand.
theres achievement points & then theres the redeem points u buy you can but stuff wid achievement points i swere ps3 has the redeem points but hered its not over here jus makin us use our cards to pay 4 sh*t

i prolly only have a combined of 8000 over two accounts biggrin.gifbut achiement points are sh*t waste of timethey shud be used ot buy stuff...and instead of ur count going down call them libe pointslive points can be used to buybut once spent there not live pointsjsut achievement score

i prolly only have a combined of 8000 over two accounts biggrin.gifbut achiement points are sh*t waste of timethey shud be used ot buy stuff...and instead of ur count going down call them libe pointslive points can be used to buybut once spent there not live pointsjsut achievement score
That would be nice to be able to buy stuff with them but you know they are strangely rewarding.

"Unlike Microsoftâs mysteriously rewarding achievement system that essentially amounts to nothing more an arbitrary number for your friends to gawk at"PISTAKE LOLBigup Numero001 with 10 gamerpoints lol lolol
Went to check that after your post.Couldn't help but wonder where the 10 points came from...lol.

so u have to pay for hom like xbox live, 5er a month?
Nooooo.------------------------------------------------------------------------------new rumors....http://ps3.qj.net/PlayStation-Home-to-come...g/49/aid/113918http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstatio...hread.id=121386------------------------------------------------------------------------------