Due to the forum being so boring and full of white people....

Cunt Face.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

your whole life must be boring if you come on here find it boring and make a topic about it on the same forum saying its boring.with all of the activities and chicks from zante you can f*ck in one night why would vip2 be sh*t bother you?if its boring sod off and find a next activity its nothing.

LOL Smurf, you were nothing on RWD until you started sucking d*ck on here rude gurl.SUCK YOUR MUM YOU TWATGo give Shawn Micheals head and lick his bald patch.INFACT I have not made beef with you before as I consider you a suck d*ck beg friend battyhole on here.You need to stop watching Shawn Micheal d*ck and start watching music videos like this and listen to the words:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2htZ9EB7wowYou look like a skaghead version of Chris Brown but a faggot who fancies HBK and wish he broke your heart.YOU ANY MIXED RACED CONFUSED HBK DIICK SUCKING CYBER CAFFEE USING FRUITY BOYLater on people
You know when the jokes just not funny...SMH

bruv as far as im concerned you fell from your self proclaimed so called grace to realion status so quickwhen you conviniently "went on holiday" while mellow was ending you week in week outlater yourself cuzy, your embarassing yourself
haha I remember thatChatting about how his dad started crying cuz he tripped over or some sh*tthat and raveoli comes to mind...

Blood, your an a**hole, I would think you was White if i never saw you playing the back in pics. Infact, I would go as far to say your ashamed to be Black. Your true colours came out when you stopped slagging off White girls, which may I add was only done 'cause you was scorned 'cause they used to cuss u and give you air. I never see no "Blackness" in your posts. Thought you of all would be most at home with their being more White people.You know need here to survive. You cant tell these fairy tales in real-life without someone wanting to kick your face in, wasteman.You talk about battling people, everytime I saw you "battle" you was buried by all comers on some "e-tunnel-of-death" tip. Duss out my ute, your deluded and your whole life's a comedy.Hol' Tite CI, mission accomplished. Your one character that wont be missed

LOLFrom time my mans any essex boy racer with his ford fiesta, goes Zante with his pub mates, has a race identity crises every year, and talks about himself in third person.You are in no position to judge Reel on Road, let alone anyone on this forum.Any token.

Blood, your an a**hole, I would think you was White if i never saw you playing the back in pics. Infact, I would go as far to say your ashamed to be Black. Your true colours came out when you stopped slagging off White girls, which may I add was only done 'cause you was scorned 'cause they used to cuss u and give you air. I never see no "Blackness" in your posts. Thought you of all would be most at home with their being more White people.You know need here to survive. You cant tell these fairy tales in real-life without someone wanting to kick your face in, wasteman.You talk about battling people, everytime I saw you "battle" you was buried by all comers on some "e-tunnel-of-death" tip. Duss out my ute, your deluded and your whole life's a comedy.Hol' Tite CI, mission accomplished. Your one character that wont be missed
LMFAO

lmao at he thread title...how can u pretend 2 be black on a forum thois pretendin 2 be black typin in capitals and havin bad grammar ?
looooooooooooooooldeep

Allow the racism you d*ckhead
irony ne1?